Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Imperial skean vs Platinum kris, is there a base that is considered better for Enki's Arc Witch ?
Hi enki may i know why does your inplusa do 10% explosion??
This is maybe a dumb question, but is it possible to modify this build to incorporate HOI until I get an inpulsa's to help with clearing?

HOI and Clarity would be a lot of mana rez I know... so might not be realistic for this build with MoM. Thoughts?
A question related to the 6 arc gems on secondary weapon slots, from what I know, it's to Vaal them at level 20 to try to get a level 21, in order to do that, do the gems need to be 20% quality, or no quality will have the same odds of getting to level 21?
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
SerialXeldar wrote:
By the way just dropped an ex (my first!) on Betrayal softcore what should invest in?

If you're not close to level, you can get a nice damage boost with 4 refund points. Refund 2 5% HP. Put them into Lord of the Dead. Refund the 2 Crit Strike next to it. Put 1 to Spiritual Aid and other back into HP. 5% hp for 94% dmg.
Trade Stibnite Flask for Atziri's with higher ele to chaos. Our evasion is pretty low.
2 rare daggers. Can get lucky with uncrafted shaped daggers, but can get really expensive. 2 plain rare daggers with lightning dmg, light to spells, and cast speed were like 2 chaos each and took me to red maps.
That leaves helm, gloves, boots, and left ring that all need upgrades. Chaos resist craft where possible.
Helm - 100% lightning golem buff (150% is a lot more expensive). 9% atk/cast speed along with the standard HP and resists.
Gloves - Fingerless Silk, Elder with atk/cast speed, or minion damage crafted gloves with high hp and resists again.
Boots - 12-16% if you've killed recently enchanted with high hp and resists.
Left ring - Focus HP and remaining resists not gathered on other slots. Chaos resist, cast speed, lightning damage, or flat elemental dmg craft all bonuses.

Rough guess says underbudget (hopefully). Rest goes towards HP + dmg jewels. Then should be fairly smooth sailing into red maps as you gain more levels/HP. Following upgrade might be other jewels or 6L rare armor for HP & resists.

Thanks for the help!
I was able to update my gear and wow I was melting everything even in T8 map (haven't tried up to T8), and boom, I just dropped another ex, I feel blessed!
quality doesnt matter when your trying for a lvl 21 arc. Good luck!
"
animalhouse wrote:
quality doesnt matter when your trying for a lvl 21 arc. Good luck!

Thanks, but I'm still pretty far, just got the first level 20 now (thanks to Syndicate stash), the arcs are still far away
Thanks for the quick explanation/reply. Another quick question: why take the cast speed nodes at the very beginning instead of the spell damage? Without taking those, my cast speed is 4.5.
"
Enki91 wrote:

It's probably just not the right playstyle for you then. I've just done Uber Lab without issues, with still completely selffound gear from Day 2 except for the chest. Your DPS is also higher than 30k, tooltip is very meaningless with this build. Although looking at your char, there are some flaws like missing Cold to Spells for Hypothermia to work or benchcrafs on both daggers that don't work with Arc/spells in general.

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy BV more!

maybe you're right and the playstyle is just not matching mine. I understood from the beginning it relies on dodging inc dmg but every time i lag.. i end up dead.

thanks for the tip.. didn't realise the - pen i crafted was for attacks.. my bad:/

I know about the cold dmg.. i just can;t seem to be able to craft it on gems and i ran out of currency.

I really like the Arc as a spell.. remind me of the light sorc from D2. I will give it another try and take your advice. Will try and get some chaos res on gear as well.

How do you deal with stun? Since we don't use Brine King? I died at Uber lab because i got stun locked.

PS: The dps comparison was in POB btw.
Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 13, 2018, 1:22:18 PM
Any chance someone could take a look at my gear. I'm having troubles to think of ways to upgrade (except for inpulsa 6L upgrade).

Don't really know what stats on daggers would improve my current dps.
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Dec 13, 2018, 1:21:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info