About the steam stuff

"
GingerBeast wrote:

Those Steam skulls are pretty cool though.

Eh, they're...eh. For freebies, or thereabouts. So far nothing's convinced me to link my beta...er...live realm client to Steam. Inasmuch as mtxes can or cannot be, the steam stuff is pretty gimmicky. I've a lot of chars, and don't see any of them wearing the imp masks or season skulls (?) over the GGG store stuff, or skin transfers.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
Charan wrote:
"
GingerBeast wrote:

Eh, they're...eh. For freebies, or thereabouts. So far nothing's convinced me to link my beta...er...live realm client to Steam. Inasmuch as mtxes can or cannot be, the steam stuff is pretty gimmicky. I've a lot of chars, and don't see any of them wearing the imp masks or season skulls (?) over the GGG store stuff, or skin transfers.

I dont care for the imp masks too much, but I want a skull with nothing on it. No flames or lightning or anything and those are much closer.

I will say though. If Steam gets shield MTXs before we do, I will make a QQ post of my own.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
That won't happen.

I don't get this obsession with shield mtxes. With the skin transfer mtx, there are plenty of options. You can make Rise of the Phoenix look like a spiked bundle, a spiked bundle look like rathpith globe, and any of them like Chernobog's Pillar...

Then again, I'm not a shield person, so maybe I'm a bit lax there.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jun 19, 2014, 7:39:03 PM
"
GingerBeast wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
"
GingerBeast wrote:

I dont care for the imp masks too much, but I want a skull with nothing on it. No flames or lightning or anything and those are much closer.

I will say though. If Steam gets shield MTXs before we do, I will make a QQ post of my own.

If you do make a QQ post i will quote you from your sig from Qarls post from this thread.

Spoiler
I rather have the razer shield look now that one shop look fine as fuck. Maybe for tempest shield exclusive because it makes shields look weird.
"
Charan wrote:
That won't happen.

I don't get this obsession with shield mtxes. With the skin transfer mtx, there are plenty of options. You can make Rise of the Phoenix look like a spiked bundle, a spiked bundle look like rathpith globe, and any of them like Chernobog's Pillar...

This would work, I just don't have those (except a spiked bundle...). Besides, I need an Arctic MTX to match all the other Artic mtxs I have on one of my chars. But I do need/want a Rise of the Phoenix just for a skin transfer.

I just used skin transfers for the first time. I got the 100 pack from the 24 hour sale. My fire summoner is now complete (looks wise) and he is badass.

In related news: Ashrend + Shavs boots makes the templar look like he has pants on.
Exile

-Qarl
"
GingerBeast wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
That won't happen.

This would work, I just don't have those (except a spiked bundle...). Besides, I need an Arctic MTX to match all the other Artic mtxs I have on one of my chars. But I do need/want a Rise of the Phoenix just for a skin transfer.

I just used skin transfers for the first time. I got the 100 pack from the 24 hour sale. My fire summoner is now complete (looks wise) and he is badass.

In related news: Ashrend + Shavs boots makes the templar look like he has pants on.

Pants are overrated.

Spoiler
"

Pants are overrated.

Spoiler

I like this one better

Spoiler
Exile

-Qarl
You're upset because something was made cheaper through its purchase on Steam? Wait until the Steam summer sale, then you'll just have to get down right angry.

Qarlosaurus Rekt

[Richard Attenborough voice over]

... And here we see the mighty Qarlosaurus Rekt in his naturally environment. Taking on would be challengers and leaving nothing but broken carcases in his wake. What a mighty beast he is.

Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Isbox1 wrote:
Not sure which is worse... the OP post... or all the ass kissing that followed.

the funny thing is, I bet op spent more money on this than most of the ass kissers did
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info