Let's Talk About PURE Evasion Items

"
sidtherat wrote:
block has nothing to do with evasion. it is a separate mechanic - just want to make it clear. it works just as well with 0 evasion as with 30000 evasion. it is NOT evasion-related thing.

This information is false.

Block is related to evasion and i would assume somebody being so long in this community as you, would realize why that is.

block related to evasion
A block is still registered by the game engine as a "Hit", therefore it will reset your entropy value and allow you to get evasion streaks otherwise impossible without block.

Clearly there is an advantage to blocking when utilizing evasion. And it provides a synergy with evasion that does not appear when using armor.

simply put =>

hit 1 = evade
hit 2 = evade
hit 3 = evade
hit 4 = successful hit --> block check --> block successful --> entropy reset
hit 5 = evade
hit 6 = evade
hit 7 = evade
hit 8 = successful hit --> block check --> block unsuccessful --> receive damage --> entropy reset
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I changed from 25K armor(found it useless), now found eva op.
Now got 46%spelldodge, 46%dodge, 49%evade, 82%fire,lightres...
using these:

But yes, apart from these there isnt any more good evasion unique to use.

BTW I'm happy with daresso's chest, with the +6% dodge its like a 2000+ eva chest, and it has some armor, life. With cwdt+enduring cry i got constant onslaught on.

It would be cool to first fix(give new mods) useless uniques like hyrri's, and after that create new uniques.

Hyrri's could be like eva version of cloak of defiance. Could give additional 10% dodge next to acrobatics. but thats still a poor design
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
I changed from 25K armor(found it useless), now found eva op.
Now got 46%spelldodge, 46%dodge, 49%evade, 82%fire,lightres...
using these:

But yes, apart from these there isnt any more good evasion unique to use.

BTW I'm happy with daresso's chest, with the +6% dodge its like a 2000+ eva chest, and it has some armor, life. With cwdt+enduring cry i got constant onslaught on.

It would be cool to first fix(give new mods) useless uniques like hyrri's, and after that create new uniques.

Hyrri's could be like eva version of cloak of defiance. Could give additional 10% dodge next to acrobatics. but thats still a poor design

Yes, that's exactly what I mean - Alpha and Atziri are the most well-designed end-game pure evasion uniques. Sadly Daresso's Chest has a useless armor mod for evasion users, it should have been made pure evasaion chest like GGG wanted it to but the supporter plays IR.
I still have to read through all pages but:
Bron lite is very good and very cheap, I leveled flicker strike, switched from Foxshade then kept it until level 68.
Having a +2 was very cool.

Atziri s mirror I have to agree, a bit under the lore but again a cheap shield, a few chaos and you get an eva shield.

At level 65 it could be cool to have a try to acrobatics. . I have yet to found a use for it.

Queen of the forest: the only chest to have to attain the fastest moving speed.

7 pages to catch up;)

--edit-- did catchup.
Daressos a useless chest o_0
Endurance charge armor reduction is affected by acrobatics.. same as daressos armor, but the leech, the EC (with 6 have maxed res o my dueslist full eva acro) provide a nice 350 armor. I use a manual IC I like to decide when activating it.. I also have a decent ticket on switch with frenzy... for bosses its very nice to have a super safe source for EC.

I really doubt you would use a situational lv 54 shield for endgame.. personally I uses daressos courage for endgame on my witches as no others shield could compete against (78% spell block with only 3 passives)

Leaping frogs are also animals, chaos snakes also does a part of physical damage and while this bonus seem useless, its perfect against small hit and in addition wjth AA (its like a free low level AA).

Lioneyes remorse for exemple is useless crap for most of my low life build: no spell block, but that dont make it a useless up unique, all is needed is creativity:

Ondar clasp, a ridiculous useless low level unique, try it with a PowerSiphon build and enjoy more than 10 spared passive to get 30% atk spd
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Jun 20, 2014, 2:41:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info