How to kill Kuduku in SotV

Nice. THanks for sharing it on the GD, Chris.
zombiedismembermentfuckyeah!
summon skeleton -> summon necromancer
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
So the corpse explosion works like : Other corpses nearby the exploded one will explode too, with +50% increased damage? So the longer corpse chain you make the explosion damage is bigger? So at Kuduku like 10 corpse explodes with like 600% increased dmg? cool
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
and you removed lightning arrow's glorious effect because it "lagged" and replaced it with a shitty one. ye... I can see the logic with that tnt
IGN: Jarengax
Last edited by Jarenga on Feb 22, 2014, 6:33:43 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:
More skills/supports. Now if only decent gear dropped to put it in.

It's the corrupted effect of detonate dead, every active skill will get a new implicit effect that fits with the skill use.

It's not every active skill, just the ones that we came up with awesome things for.

oh so only a few will have effects?
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
Man that looks awesome cant wait bring on march 5th =)
"
takeme wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

It's the corrupted effect of detonate dead, every active skill will get a new implicit effect that fits with the skill use.

It's not every active skill, just the ones that we came up with awesome things for.

oh so only a few will have effects? [/quote]

Duh.
wow lol
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
takeme wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Kiri2k wrote:

oh so only a few will have effects?

Well active skills like

- Arc
- Arctic Breath
- Barrage
- Bear/fire/light trap
- Burning/ice/light arrow ( we already saw burning has it )
- Cleave / reave
- Cold snap / ice spear
- Cyclone ( its there )
- Discharge / det dead ( saw it )
- Dom blow
- Dual/double strike
- Elemental Hit
- EK / EA / FP
- Fireball / firestorm / flameblast / incinerate
- Flicker / frenzy
- GS / HS / IB /glacial hammer
- Poison arrow / power siphon
- RoA / split arrow / ST
- Spark / storm call
- Viper strike

Maybe not all but i guess many of them
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Chris wrote:
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:
More skills/supports. Now if only decent gear dropped to put it in.

Well I guess we know (or will know soon enough) what skills everyone will be using.

wtb corrupted cyclone and detonate dead.

Will the patch notes list the skills getting new effects?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info