How to kill Kuduku in SotV

Is this only for the SC league, or is it HC as well?
doing that in a party will kill fps of everyone in it. like flame totems does ...
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
Chris wrote:
"
Veta321 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Honestly, guys, this patch is exciting :D

There's some much we want to show you! I try to get out whatever small snippets I can.

Looks like a lot of forum suggestions (coincidentally) made it into the patch. Would you say the suggestions forum has had a significant impact on the development of POE since release?

A lot of this stuff we've planned for years - I wrote up my plan for what turned into Ambush league in early 2013 and it sat there for a year before we got to implement it. It's all about finding the right time for the features.

I knew Chris had a soft spot for SC too ;)

Btw my Guess i that in Ambush maybe Rares + Unique Mobs use corrupted Skill Gems ? If so Alira would be fun :D
Wow!
This feeling is so unique. It feels like freedom idk

"
Chris wrote:

There's some much we want to show you! I try to get out whatever small snippets I can.

Ok now this kind of comments should not be allowed:D

And the video is being shared on the forum, perfect.

"
Chris wrote:
"
Veta321 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Looks like a lot of forum suggestions (coincidentally) made it into the patch. Would you say the suggestions forum has had a significant impact on the development of POE since release?

A lot of this stuff we've planned for years - I wrote up my plan for what turned into Ambush league in early 2013 and it sat there for a year before we got to implement it. It's all about finding the right time for the features.

"
Veta321 wrote:

I bet, I'm sure it's a real challenge to prioritize what you'll do next. To clarify, I am probably making a lot of assumptions about how this or that works, but speculation is the fun part of anticipation. It seems like a lot of the additions i.e. Arena and Corruption, are direct responses to what many deemed weaknesses in feedback. More specifically, gripes against combat monotony, non-map zone variety and staid item properties. If these are prompt or long planned answers to those complaints, then that's really great. Either way I'm enjoying these teasers and look forward to the patch.

I knew it. They have either already all the ideas we are suggested OR better ones in wait.
That's why i have suggested long time ago:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/731341
_

Awesome! If this is a mini expansion, i wonder what is a real expansion xD.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
Awesome really really awesome.
Very interesting :)

Keep expanding the game, it is very pleasurable game.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
That looks fun.
More skills/supports. Now if only decent gear dropped to put it in.
"
Terrornoid wrote:

It's the corrupted effect of detonate dead, every active skill will get a new implicit effect that fits with the skill use.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:

It's the corrupted effect of detonate dead, every active skill will get a new implicit effect that fits with the skill use.

It's not every active skill, just the ones that we came up with awesome things for.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info