How to kill Kuduku in SotV

welcome to zero fps
So hyped for this upcoming season! :D
"
ibase wrote:
welcome to zero fps

Pls upgrade from toaster to calculator.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Someone asked how you counter RoS "hype", well this is how. These teasers look great. Thank you!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
ROS hype?

There's ROS hype?
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Chris wrote:
Lol Chris! This is so not subtil..

People were whining about GGG dev not posting enough in 'community' forums... Chris answers with posting shards of Announcement in general to have the "Hey look i post in general" argument
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

People were whining about GGG dev not posting enough in 'community' forums... Chris answers with posting shards of Announcement in general to have the "Hey look i post in general" argument

So you're mad at him for trying to listen to the community by posting in general discussion?

And chain now works with detonate dead gg
"
ender9 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

So you're mad at him for trying to listen to the community by posting in general discussion?

How can you say im mad? Chris is a master troll and a fine strategist and this is one of his strategy and i admire his playing with commnunity

and by the way stop jumping to conclusion, Detonate in the video aint chained... its a Corrupted effect
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 22, 2014, 4:22:54 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
ender9 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

How can you say im mad? Chris is a master troll and a fine strategist and this is one of his strategy and i admire his playing with commnunity

and by the way stop jumping to conclusion, [Removed by Support] Detonate in the video aint chained... its a Corrupted effect

But why bash poor Chris for posting here? Its his game and his forum he can post or not its his choice. I dont care what the devs post on other sites i only read stuff they post on here and if they dont post on here i play the game.
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
ender9 wrote:

and by the way stop jumping to conclusion, [Removed by Support] its a Corrupted effect

But why bash poor Chris for posting here? Its his game and his forum he can post or not its his choice. I dont care what the devs post on other sites i only read stuff they post on here and if they dont post on here i play the game.
Where the fuck do you see me bashing Chris? This community is filled with idioticly easy offended people... I congratz Chris for being clever and say "I see what you did there" and people White Knight while there is no attack... pity
Last edited by Stewart_GGG on Feb 22, 2014, 3:18:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info