How to kill Kuduku in SotV

"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
is it desecrate with detonate dead and chain? I'm lost.

I think it's safe to assume that Chris laid down a bunch of corpses with desecrate. I also think it's safe to assume that corrupted detonate dead causes a chain reaction where nearby corpses detonate(which chains to other corpses).
"
kasub wrote:
"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
is it desecrate with detonate dead and chain? I'm lost.

I think it's safe to assume that Chris laid down a bunch of corpses with desecrate. I also think it's safe to assume that corrupted detonate dead causes a chain reaction where nearby corpses detonate(which chains to other corpses).

Too much speculation for 1 post.
He had desecrate in his toolbar and caused a chain explosion... I think it's pretty safe speculation. Detonate dead will always need corpses.
Oh, man. I am so excited for the patch. You guys are doing a terrific job! I hadn't played PoE for a couple of months but got back into it the other day to show the game to my brother and I've missed it! I can't wait for SotV! :D :D :D! <3 Chris and GGG
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
I call bull.

Not the life and mana bars are hidden, so we can't infer how advanced Chris' character is.

Cone helmet drop suggests normal difficulty. One shotting Kukudu suggests a higher level skill being used in a low level area. You think GGG will allow one shotting bosses based on previous experiences of nerfs? Get real.

And if you feel GGG would give you such an OP skill, Newsflash: its not even 1st April yet. And I've got some turd to trade you for your exalts.

Try harder Chris.

It takes a lot of corpses of normal monsters to kill Kuduku. He wasn't on full life when the video was taken, but that wasn't really the point of the video :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
I call bull.

Not the life and mana bars are hidden, so we can't infer how advanced Chris' character is.

Cone helmet drop suggests normal difficulty. One shotting Kukudu suggests a higher level skill being used in a low level area. You think GGG will allow one shotting bosses based on previous experiences of nerfs? Get real.

And if you feel GGG would give you such an OP skill, Newsflash: its not even 1st April yet. And I've got some turd to trade you for your exalts.

Try harder Chris.

It takes a lot of corpses of normal monsters to kill Kuduku. He wasn't on full life when the video was taken, but that wasn't really the point of the video :)

Haters gonna hate. I think it looks cool and thats all that matters. :)

PS: For the haters, the thread title says how to kill kuduku not how to one shot merciless kuduku.
First time ive been excited in months :)

Looking good.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
but that wasn't really the point of the video

inb4 lootnerf2.0
only yellow bosses now drop loot, and max 1 item
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
waiting for cast-on-dmg-taken-like-nerf on corrupted skills.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Lachdanan wrote:
"
but that wasn't really the point of the video

inb4 lootnerf2.0
only yellow bosses now drop loot, and max 1 item

I can t see anything different from when a melee toon level 70+ try to farm a level 7 area.

It s even surprising you even find a yellow.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 22, 2014, 4:12:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info