How to kill Kuduku in SotV

"
Veta321 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Honestly, guys, this patch is exciting :D

There's some much we want to show you! I try to get out whatever small snippets I can.

Looks like a lot of forum suggestions (coincidentally) made it into the patch. Would you say the suggestions forum has had a significant impact on the development of POE since release?

A lot of this stuff we've planned for years - I wrote up my plan for what turned into Ambush league in early 2013 and it sat there for a year before we got to implement it. It's all about finding the right time for the features.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
StanryRoo wrote:
What did i just watch?

That O must stand for orgasmic.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
Wow, the biggest danger now that that I might get too hyped for this.
I call bull.

Not the life and mana bars are hidden, so we can't infer how advanced Chris' character is.

Cone helmet drop suggests normal difficulty. One shotting Kukudu suggests a higher level skill being used in a low level area. You think GGG will allow one shotting bosses based on previous experiences of nerfs? Get real.

And if you feel GGG would give you such an OP skill, Newsflash: its not even 1st April yet. And I've got some turd to trade you for your exalts.

Try harder Chris.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
A lot of this stuff we've planned for years - I wrote up my plan for what turned into Ambush league in early 2013 and it sat there for a year before we got to implement it. It's all about finding the right time for the features.

I bet, I'm sure it's a real challenge to prioritize what you'll do next. To clarify, I am probably making a lot of assumptions about how this or that works, but speculation is the fun part of anticipation. It seems like a lot of the additions i.e. Arena and Corruption, are direct responses to what many deemed weaknesses in feedback. More specifically, gripes against combat monotony, non-map zone variety and staid item properties. If these are prompt or long planned answers to those complaints, then that's really great. Either way I'm enjoying these teasers and look forward to the patch.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
Last edited by Veta321 on Feb 22, 2014, 2:19:43 AM
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
I call bull.

Not the life and mana bars are hidden, so we can't infer how advanced Chris' character is.

Cone helmet drop suggests normal difficulty. One shotting Kukudu suggests a higher level skill being used in a low level area. You think GGG will allow one shotting bosses based on previous experiences of nerfs? Get real.

And if you feel GGG would give you such an OP skill, Newsflash: its not even 1st April yet. And I've got some turd to trade you for your exalts.

Try harder Chris.
I don't think people are getting hyped hoping for a skill to faceroll with, most people with common sense and half a brain would see this is not the case.
Thats how I normally kill Kududu so no changes there, all you have to do is make sure there are enough corpses, then level doesnt matter. E.g if there are 100 corpses there, it doesnt matter what kind of damage you are doing, the boss is going to die.
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
I call bull.

Try harder Chris.

What. The whole point is that it's showcasing a chaincasting detonate dead(aka corrupted detonate dead). Yesterday we got to see corrupted cyclone. Damage is irrelevant.

I'm surprised anyone can think this is about onehitting bosses.
Last edited by kasub on Feb 22, 2014, 2:23:37 AM
is it desecrate with detonate dead and chain? I'm lost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info