Summoner Fire Witch Guide (video included)

Hey, how do you do to get enough dex for LMP / pierce / Fire trap leveling since you'r avoiding those +30dex passives ?
Or do you just stop leveling them when you are capped ?

Thx for your guide, really helping.
Last edited by Zamo on Jan 29, 2013, 10:44:11 PM
Which support gem are you guys using with firestorm?
What happened to Fire Penetration.
Ignore this if it has already been mentioned.
Zombie it was defiantly a zombie....
What do you guys think of the Burn damage nodes? Do you think it is worth taking some points out of health in order to get the +80% burn damage? I've been running firestorm as I don't have any good supports for fireball and the burn damage + chance to ignite support + flammability really seems to help.

edit:
after punching some numbers into my calculator I definitely want that extra burn damage. What would you guys consider the weakest 5 defense nodes I could remove for them? Maybe the resistance nodes? the tinier health nodes?
Last edited by Tubesssbm on Jan 30, 2013, 3:21:22 AM
"
kyle25 wrote:

I use Duration, it gives you 50% more duration, which means 50% more DPS (since they can overlap, you still can cast at same speed).

"
gmnenad wrote:
"
kyle25 wrote:

I use Duration, it gives you 50% more duration, which means 50% more DPS (since they can overlap, you still can cast at same speed).

Will try this out when I have the chance. Currently my witch is rather weak and minions die so fast that I need to keep summoning them.

Any thoughts on this item? I know it doesn't give spell dmg but does the minion bonus out way that issue?
"
DyslxeiaRulse wrote:

Any thoughts on this item? I know it doesn't give spell dmg but does the minion bonus out way that issue?

Well its hard to get 6 Sockets and all blue. So overall its ok - but impossible to use it.
I spend over 20 jewel Orbs for

And over 40 chromatic Orbs.....but ive got max 1-2 blue
100% SSF! <3
Has anyone tried using firestorm with this build at higher levels? Currently using at level ~40 and it works really well chance to ignite and flammability.
Last edited by Kooma on Jan 30, 2013, 12:51:44 PM
yeah ive been wondering if firestorm is viable with this build.. im level 31 and struggling. i keep running out of mp when im using it. but at the same time i really like that move

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info