Summoner Fire Witch Guide (video included)

"
angrykenji wrote:
"
VoidMoon wrote:
Guys, I'm now running a heavy summoner build with arc now. I'll be making a new post tomorrow.

is the arc passive skill tree basically the same as this one?

I posted the new build on this forum.
can u plz write down how much mana + mana regen u have
and evation %
imo

You should go double curse, add in 2-4 flame sentinel spectres(aoe pwnage, u will see how weak ur own fireball is). Support with LMP, minion dmg, faster projectiles. keep them alive with Minion recovery pots, reju totem, town runs.
**wAnNaSoMeGG**
@eggism
@eggzzap
shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/106796/page/1/#p1096517
Sorry for the question, I'm kinda new, but, what would be the difference between the arc and the fire build?
"
Thegoodlol wrote:
Sorry for the question, I'm kinda new, but, what would be the difference between the arc and the fire build?

As the fire build you will be doing more damage with your spells, and with the Arc build most of your damage will be coming from your minions.
If you can get a Searing Touch, that helps out with leveling early on immensely.
IGN: Indiiii
"
VoidMoon wrote:
thus making this range extended due to the distance freezing pulse travels with faster projectiles) along with a LMP until you get your +fire spell damage
and lmp and pierce attached.

Hi Void! Running your fire mage build....and so far its the easiest i've used so far, kudos to u!

Now when u say +fire spell damage in the sentence above....do u mean the bonus from the wand +X to fire skills, or the support gem?

Thanks in advance!
"They removed guaranteed chests because they were way too easy to abuse."
That's what she said.

IGN: ConfidentialCI, ConfidentialLA, or DCharger
"
KenBordel wrote:
"
VoidMoon wrote:
thus making this range extended due to the distance freezing pulse travels with faster projectiles) along with a LMP until you get your +fire spell damage
and lmp and pierce attached.

Hi Void! Running your fire mage build....and so far its the easiest i've used so far, kudos to u!

Now when u say +fire spell damage in the sentence above....do u mean the bonus from the wand +X to fire skills, or the support gem?

Thanks in advance!

I'm referring to the +fire damage passives you will get.
ty for the build Voidmoon gonna start making one right now :)
hey void.

using this build. now at level 80. would u mind posting your suggestions for the passive tree at this level? feel like i'm at a loss of where to go from 70ish.

thnx!
"They removed guaranteed chests because they were way too easy to abuse."
That's what she said.

IGN: ConfidentialCI, ConfidentialLA, or DCharger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info