Summoners please read.

Level 85 pure summoner.

Never used snap-shot, don't need it at all.

Don't need persistent specters either, unless you exploit snap-shotting, and that folks, is a hell of your own making.
"
gr00grams wrote:
Level 85 pure summoner.

Never used snap-shot, don't need it at all.

Don't need persistent specters either, unless you exploit snap-shotting, and that folks, is a hell of your own making.

I think the specters would be nice to have persistant, just so I dont have to go running through dungeons everytime I log in just to get my specters back that I will inevitably have to do again anyway. I mean, the zombies are pretty easy, go to mud flats norm, and kill stuff, but the specters can be a pain in the ass.

Not to mention, when your day is nearly over, and your running a level 75 map, and it has evangilits, or miscreations(or whatever you like) then it feels like a kick in the nuts.

I would love to log in and my level 75 nukes from last night to still be hanging around waiting for me.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
i jsut want it so i dont need to go to lunaris, solaris and cepter everytime i need a particular specter for job xyz

Jesus Christ. Newbie summoners just never stop begging, do they?
GGG needs to stop focusing on them for a while.
"
Warzone129 wrote:
This feature already exists in Animate guardian.
This is wrong and GGG has already responded to this (I guess they get tired of saying it over and over again so did not repeat it here).

The animate guardian system piggybacks off the system that saves items (like your equipment and inventory) and a system to save minions would be different and take more work than you think. They have suggested that they are interested in this feature but its not as simple as copying the system used for animate guardian.
"
De3p wrote:

Its been months, maybe even a year since our last big update, and we just got this one. Given, ranged chars need a little love now, but we cant ask for one thing, after months of barren activity? One minor thing?
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

"
Zalm wrote:
"
De3p wrote:

Its been months, maybe even a year since our last big update, and we just got this one. Given, ranged chars need a little love now, but we cant ask for one thing, after months of barren activity? One minor thing?

Summoners have been OP since release.
GGG should rather focus on adding new creative skills to the table instead.
My Summoner uses snapshotting, a mild form of it, but I made it with snapshotting possibly being removed in the future in mind. As such, my only loss, would be about 3exalts, or a couple Auras, should they remove Snapshotting :P

And maybe a tad bit of kill speed/tankiness on Minions, but nothing drastic.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
De3p wrote:
"
Zalm wrote:
"
De3p wrote:

Summoners have been OP since release.
GGG should rather focus on adding new creative skills to the table instead.

I'm not arguing they arent OP, but they arent the absolute best play style, hands down. Right now, that is melee. Melee is more OP, since they get str, which adds both dmg and health, and they have much better gearing choices than summoners. But summoners have their str just as melee does, and they both have their weaknesses.

The point is, summoners havent been messed with since early OB and its fine time we got SOMETHING from GGG. I'm glad for the new patch, and like I said earlier, I never even considered persistent summons. But it woudlnt be bad to implement this. Its not like it makes us anymore powerful, its just a quality of life fix.

You can get your spectres right away from any waypoint.
I don't see how that's a big hassle when summoners are strong enough as is.
Next these newbie summoners are going to ask for a personal back rub from GGG's development team.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info