$2.2 million

Wow, that is a lot of support GGG got from us.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Thats pretty cool, just hope no one on the team pulls a jay wilson / Jon Corzine move and pillage the game and run away.
Keep this info alive, we need to celebrate with this into Open Beta.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Well deserved and hopefully a lot more to come.

GGG, keep going strong, the spirit's are with you, the soul of D2 rest within you, the new heroes of aRPG.

Thus the legacy continues.
I play games... shocked, i know.
Really nice. Gratulation for the devs and to this community.
It obviously pays off to be patient with people and open about the plans.

I still haven't decided to go Diamond, as I change games more often.
Hopefully, POE will hook me more and more and then (in OB or release) still offers the option to create a Unique for 250-500 bucks.
This method of creating uniques for money is a pure Win-Win situation.
Developers-customers and of course the comunity profits of it.

I hope they plan to keep this in some form.

So, gratulations GGG
ima stunned!! that´s fuckin insane!! gz...GGG surely deserves it!! i will update my supp pack too in the next upcoming weeks x...x

greetz my5tyfixx
** gigi gigi -- gaga **
** they call me dada **
Add to that all the people willing to throw their money at their screens to get a flaming pet or poisoncloud sword, and I see a very bright future ahead for GGG.

oh, and if activision or any big (EA!) producer comes knocking on the door, tell them to buy a few Supporter packs, thank them for their support and tell them to F' off.

loveya!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
$2.2M is well deserved, I'm hoping to see that number continue to increase in the Open Beta.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Congratulations, guys, and all my best wishes for the launch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info