$2.2 million

why didnt i get that email?

Very nice achievement. i hope there will be more money flowing so GGG can continue on this brilliant game.
lets hope this game will be as successful as diablo 2 was.

"
Paveleins wrote:
why didnt i get that email?

Wondering the same thing myself, maybe the auto emailer thing is not finished mailing them out -- I think that stuff takes some time to complete.
Please sticky this thread now ^^ !!!. Wohooooooooooooooooooooooo, celebration time come on :P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"Path of Exile is an online Action RPG being developed by Grinding Gear Games in New Zealand. Created by a group of hardcore gamers, Path of Exile was designed with an emphasis on character customisation, a strong item economy and deep game systems. View the new trailer here!

The Open Beta version of the game (patch 0.10.0) introduces hundreds of changes including Path of Exile's third act - the City of Sarn. Act III includes 8 new tilesets, 18 completely new monster types and over 90 monster variations. When the Open Beta starts, all characters will be reverted back to level 1 so that it's a fresh playing field. After that point, we will never wipe characters or items again.

In April 2012 we launched a crowdfunding campaign on our website where users can purchase Supporter Packs with prices ranging from $10 to $1000. So far the community has contributed US$2.2m to the development of the game. This support has allowed us to grow our team and to polish Act III to a level we are very proud of. Thank you so much for the generous support!

We'd love to encourage you to join us for the Open Beta of Path of Exile. You've already got an account (the email address is the one that this email was sent to), so just download the game client from www.pathofexile.com and join us on January 23"

****full email for those who didn't get yet****
Last edited by Atom920 on Jan 21, 2013, 10:52:33 AM
Ah yeah I got the mail, guess I should have read it all the way to the end if I wanted to get all the information huh!
IGN:
GG and I hope you get another 2 milions soon after OB start:)
Exciting - just chuffed Ill have s signed game DVD and my name in the credits of the game :) Now if only I had more money to be a diamond supporter, but feels good to have contributed to the making and start of an epic game!
Coolio
wops
Last edited by Jillys on Jan 21, 2013, 11:25:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info