$2.2 million

"
Azuri21 wrote:
"
twistedforce wrote:
Keep up the good work everybody...would be crazy if the community could get that to $3mil before the 23rd hehe though 2.5 is probably more reasonable

Add another gold supporter to the pile. \O/

We are legion....
Being as how I'm already in the beta ('in' being the understatement of the century, no doubt), I didn't pay much attention to the email about Open Beta I received. I wish I had, because I had no idea it was up to 2.2 million.

That's amazing, that is.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
WOW!!! That is nothing short of amazing! This community is great!
Brixtan [Default League]
-------------
Arda_EAC: LV 67 Summoner
Brixtan: LV 27 Templar
Many thanks to all of you who have contributed to this amazing game so far :)
Take care out there.
Yeah, I honestly couldn't believe seeing $2.2 million in the email. I was thinking MAYBE GG would get 1 million...

...and all the thanks go to the community. Whether you donated $10 or $1000+, you helped these devs bring their ideas and imaginations to life! It's very, very exciting.
youtube.com/AlexDeathReaper
Well @Diamonds alone contributed at least 200.000 dollars, (guessing based on reported Diamond numbers) :P.

Absolutely stunning my fellow exiles.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Jan 21, 2013, 11:32:28 PM
That's awesome!
Stunning. Hopefully that number jumps exponentially after open beta.
ign BluedreaM
LvL92 411k Crit Dagger Shadow

lol ?
"
TehBad wrote:
lol ?

?
ign BluedreaM
LvL92 411k Crit Dagger Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type