$2.2 million

I just thought why the hell not!

Looks very interesting and nice artwork and sound! Devs seem very intent to make a good game.

Probably get sent to the corner for this, but bump. Needs to be kept on the top until (if) we can get it stickied. Still smiling about it.
Sweet!
Pretty sure it's 1.2m. Source: http://www.pathofexile.com/press/release

"
Act 3 will become available when Path of Exile enters Open Beta in December. The game is currently in Closed Beta but has already raised over USD$1.2m in crowd-funded support, with those supporters gaining beta access.

Unless they went up 1m in the last month O.O
Last edited by Jobo on Jan 21, 2013, 2:00:25 PM
"
Jobo wrote:
Pretty sure it's 1.2m. Source: http://www.pathofexile.com/press/release

"
Act 3 will become available when Path of Exile enters Open Beta in December. The game is currently in Closed Beta but has already raised over USD$1.2m in crowd-funded support, with those supporters gaining beta access.

Unless they went up 1m in the last month O.O

I highly doubt they would misqoute something so important in an email sent out to close to a million people. That Act 3 announcement on the site was put up some months ago.

Less than a year for that amount to be raised, let's make sure we keep up the support in the future :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jan 21, 2013, 2:02:51 PM
Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/public/email/open-beta/browser-version.html

These last few days before Open Beta are taking forever!
Keep up the good work everybody...would be crazy if the community could get that to $3mil before the 23rd hehe though 2.5 is probably more reasonable
Well I just emailed support about a payment plan for gold. Which I've seen a lot of people on the forum jumping on to higher packages also. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Actually going to pay it off when i get my returns back feb. But figured i'd set up a 6 month plan just incase some crazy thing goes wrong and I'm dead broke I'll manage to get the money together.

First game I've ever been willing to drop this kind of money on. Because of multiple factors. The team behind it is great with everything from waht i've been reading all over the forums for a while now.

So hope for a great future for this game. This is the game I've been waiting for. In the sea of medicore stuff for the masses.
Phenom 2 955 Quad Oc'ed 4.2 Ghz - Biostar A780L3G 760G
2 x 2gb Adata Gamer DDR3 1333 - GTX480 EVGA Undervolted & Oc'ed
SeaSonic S12II Bronze 620W - OCZ Vertex 2 55gb/OCZ Agility2 120gb/500gb WD Green
"
twistedforce wrote:
Keep up the good work everybody...would be crazy if the community could get that to $3mil before the 23rd hehe though 2.5 is probably more reasonable

Add another gold supporter to the pile. \O/
I never got the email either, but GG GGG :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info