$2.2 million

This is indeed an awesome thing, I congratulate GGG and I hope they hold a sick party on Jan 23rd.......

We want pics.
"
TheFifeNation wrote:
This is indeed an awesome thing, I congratulate GGG and I hope they hold a sick party on Jan 23rd.......

We want pics.

I'm pretty sure the 23rd is one of their busiest days this year, but if they have time to party we need pics indeed! ^_^
Exiled for Eternity
Something tells me they will be so overwhelmed on release day that there wont be any parties. This game is gonna blow up faster than they could of ever predicted.
I'm sure somebody will bring a bottle of wine ;)
"
Ca1bre wrote:
Indeed, It's been a long time since I've seen a community so invested, both financially and emotionally in supporting a development team. That being said, I love the game, and am proud to be a part of a community which nowadays are very rare.

right, agree ...

And all Love, Money & Support is well deserved to this Day :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
wow, that's just awesome. Didn't get the e-mail either, so thanks for sharing it.
Glad To be a part of it. This game has so much promise to be greater than d2 was.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Well done GGG and to all supporters, from early access on to Diamonds!

A statistical breakdown would be nice!

And we had people begging for a KS campaign or even worse, Steam Greenlight, or being on Steam itself even... (*walls eyes)
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
POE FOR GOTY 2013

Keep up the great work GGG!
"Wait, what did I just drink?" - Socrates
"
mrmath wrote:
POE FOR GOTY 2013

Keep up the great work GGG!

This +1
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info