Dec 24: One-week HC Race

I can't wait for the next one so I can do the 100 hour marathon :D

Didn't notice this one was on :(
Last edited by MrMordred on Dec 29, 2012, 11:24:11 PM
It's a pity that so many ppl died due to desync( I hope GGG will do smf about that.
"
Regatz wrote:
It's a pity that so many ppl died due to desync( I hope GGG will do smf about that.

Not everyone saying they died to desync actually died to desync.......

This isn't directed at anyone in particular who said they died from desync......
Go Kripperssssssss Goooo Farming machine mode: Engaged!
"
SouthernStar wrote:
"
Regatz wrote:

This isn't directed at anyone in particular who said they died from desync......

^_~ I don't need your approval to know how I died, thanks though.
Dominion playing 34 hours in a row? Or am I reading these stats wrong?

http://poestatistics.com/events/dec-24-one-week-hc-race/dominion.html

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
mattster365 wrote:
"
SouthernStar wrote:
"
Regatz wrote:

^_~ I don't need your approval to know how I died, thanks though.

Why do you keep defending yourself on the internet, do you not know how the internet works.

Save yourself the stress and just let it go man people will believe whatever they want no

matter what you say.

You did well and died suckily shit happens move on.
"
Odoakar wrote:
Dominion playing 34 hours in a row? Or am I reading these stats wrong?

http://poestatistics.com/events/dec-24-one-week-hc-race/dominion.html

Ye, looks like his playstyle is 30-40 hours on, 12-14 hours sleep then all over again. I would restrain myself from further comments cuz some people might get offended :))
Last edited by MyH4o on Dec 30, 2012, 4:59:30 AM
lvl 59, half way to finish on lvl 60 and get the rewards and i die going in a town portal... WTF !!! fix your game GGG seriously...
-_-
Intersting race, courently their price pool is around 30.000 random currency items ;) .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info