Dec 24: One-week HC Race

"
Allahuzera wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT is what you get for playing non-stop thinking u are god or some shit.

Someone ban this asshat
"
Lucyan wrote:
I hope Kripp will win :) but he needs some competition this is all about to see who is better

Sorry the only competition in the race after reaching 70 is with the RNG gods (high level maps) and the DESYNC gods. There is very little actual competition between the players. Both of these can and should be addressed by GGG or these races will continue to serve little if any purpose other than bug and stress testing.

The only person with any real skill on Kripp's team (read: 33+ Demigods) was pretty much ignored until today went he got vocal and demanded they start pushing higher maps; guess who started getting all timid and decided it was time for bed when things got even marginally risky?
IGN: CPU, Gas, Cop, Live, Flee, Oil
Hopefully this ends all the accusations without prove about account sharing etc.

Anyway Dominion was ahead of him already, but with Kripp having 20 mill XP advantage it will be hard to catch up in 4 hours before he starts playing again.

I follow Kripp and like to watch him play, but competition is what makes this fun anyway and was fun to see. Too bad none of the other team guys streams to see how both teams do in real time (also like nugiyen streams so we can watch his progress too).

There is nothing decided yet so the final push will be fun to see. I hope though that if Kripp wins, Zoldyck ends up second at least, this man has put a hell of a comeback after dying being top 1 at lvl 64 and he well deserves the 2nd place (just like nugiyen kept trying after dying 2 times, but at lower levels where the grind does not fill yet as heavy).

Overall this event has been kinda entertaining to see so far and great publicity for the game.

P.S: Fuck the naysayers and jellys in this thread. Less writing, more action or GTFO.
Last edited by knac84 on Dec 29, 2012, 3:56:22 PM
What sucks is that LightSpire had better RNG then Krip he could of won :(
"
infinityinc wrote:

Sorry the only competition in the race after reaching 70 is with the RNG gods (high level maps) and the DESYNC gods. There is very little actual competition between the players. Both of these can and should be addressed by GGG or these races will continue to serve little if any purpose other than bug and stress testing.

Completely agree with this. Aside from the issue of end game content being left up to so much randomness to begin with, in a race/competition, its ridiculous that two people can play exactly the same, but if one of them gets lucky with drops, they automatically win.
"
RudBoy1018 wrote:
"
RangerSpeedy wrote:
"
mattster365 wrote:
Was a fun race, sad that my death was to desync. Gonna pass the remainder of my resources to Dom and Kindlyman, they still have a decent chance of beating Kripp.

Why not give it to kripp? you got something against him?

Those are his teammates, Krip isnt on his team

Ok didn't know that, thought was a being a bad sport. :)
Some of you people make me sick.

You are either jealous of anyone better than you OR hate on someone different than you.

I was glad Dime spoke up when he did and he was correct to do so. However, they had ran higher maps before and the RNG bit them in the ass. Also, Kripp didn't run to bed when things got tough. The whole team had been playing for approximately 14 hours and needed to rest for a possible 24 hour grind.

Zold and Cybrix have both done fairly well after dying at high levels. Both should be considered really good players.

From what I think Dime said when this whole thing started, he hadn't played characters at this high level before. He is amazingly good at racing. Like you said 30+ demis. However, he clearly hadn't played to this high of a level before.

I'm an awful player. Level 45 is the highest I've gotten to. I recently deleted every character and currency to simulate the OB start. I don't play HC because Vaal still owns me. I'm currently level 37 and hope to get to Maps before OB so I can see how that grind is.

If someone is better than you admit it. Makes you a happier person rather than some jealous little person spewing hate on a forum.......

ARPG's aren't so much as they are about skill as they are knowledge of the game itself and knowing when to take calculated risks. Anyone can get the build lightspire or Kripp uses, but they wouldn't be able to use it as effectively or efficiently simply because they may not have math behind it, or just not understand every detail about the build and hence use it to lesser efficiency then someone whose really gotten into the nitty gritty.

And just between you and me I hope everyone just stfu and let kripp do his thing. This whole fanboi vs. Hater drama can get tedious. This game is six freakin years old and Kripp is one very small user for this game.(Albeit he does a lot of good PR)
"Do or do not, there is no try."
Isn't kripp given enough? Would he even need to be given more?

:)
"
"
infinityinc wrote:

Completely agree with this. Aside from the issue of end game content being left up to so much randomness to begin with, in a race/competition, its ridiculous that two people can play exactly the same, but if one of them gets lucky with drops, they automatically win.

I didn't think this was a competition of PoE at all, it was merely "who got the most time on their hands" competition.
Tbh competitions like this should be limited at 5 hour playtime per day in order to give everybody an equal chance.
I'm sure it would be 10 times as much players in HC race if this was the case as most people who're gamers, plays for atleast 5 hours a day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info