Dec 24: One-week HC Race

LIGHTSPIRE DIED
"
mattster365 wrote:
Was a fun race, sad that my death was to desync. Gonna pass the remainder of my resources to Dom and Kindlyman, they still have a decent chance of beating Kripp.

Why not give it to kripp? you got something against him?
RIP Lightspire. To bad you died to a desync, would have been nice to see the last few hours between you and Kripp. GG
"
Allahuzera wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT is what you get for playing non-stop thinking u are god or some shit.

I'm glad I dont get such joy over someone dieing in a video game. I would really need to rethink my life if I was so unhappy and pathetic that I felt the need to make fun of someone for doing something I could never do. Dont even bother saying how great your life is or anything like that. You are a sad, pathetic person regardless of how great you think things are.
"
RangerSpeedy wrote:
"
mattster365 wrote:
Was a fun race, sad that my death was to desync. Gonna pass the remainder of my resources to Dom and Kindlyman, they still have a decent chance of beating Kripp.

What's wrong with giving the rest of his maps/orbs to his party members that he's played with all week? It has nothing to do with having something against Kripp and everything to do with being helpful to the people he's been playing with.
IGN: Truncator
"
RangerSpeedy wrote:
"
mattster365 wrote:

I'm impressed you are able to reply to his post since you CLEARLY cant read. Its pretty clear he wants someone to BEAT Kripp. I mean hell he stated that in his post. You cant miss it unless you are blind. Why in the hell would he give Kripp his resources?
"
RangerSpeedy wrote:
"
mattster365 wrote:

would you give the stuff to your friends, that you want to get the 1st place, or would you give them to someone you dont know?

to friends obviously.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Another desync death?

That's...

hard to take. Will never get used to that :|
I hope Kripp will win :) but he needs some competition this is all about to see who is better
"
RangerSpeedy wrote:
"
mattster365 wrote:

Those are his teammates, Krip isnt on his team

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info