Dec 24: One-week HC Race

yeah, you did good and hopefully you learned a lot and had fun. gg
Was a good attempt Lightspire, RIP.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT is what you get for playing non-stop thinking u are god or some shit.
Last edited by Allahuzera on Dec 29, 2012, 2:42:01 PM
Damn! RIP Lightspire - go get some sleep buddy and get ready for the next race.
I'm BACK :)
Was a fun race, sad that my death was to desync. Gonna pass the remainder of my resources to Dom and Kindlyman, they still have a decent chance of beating Kripp.
"
mattster365 wrote:
Was a fun race, sad that my death was to desync. Gonna pass the remainder of my resources to Dom and Kindlyman, they still have a decent chance of beating Kripp.

Good going spire, hope to see you in the OB. You have been giving kripp and his group problems and the only ones to keep up with them, salute to you good sir.
Cutthroat + HC, Be ready to get heartbroken !
What a great race. This one got me to support the game with just weeks before OB. What great PR for the game.
upon seeing kripps stream and this race, it got me excited enough to support and play

its been really fun, the only thing i cant stand is the childish name calling

all the competitors have the same parameters, who cares if someone can play more? thats the nature of this

sad to see the amount of children in twitch chat, but i guess it's just a fraction that is ignorable

edit: looks like some children in the forums too =/
Last edited by talbuk12 on Dec 29, 2012, 3:16:26 PM
My first try to participe at a HC event just end 5 min ago :( I was on Vaal norm and during the figt I was disconnect and when I reconnect, dam I saw the default league next to my name.

Was really fun, my first real experience of the game. That game give me the same old fealing when I was playing D2 on HC. I was just lvl 30 but I was moving slowly and learning the game at the same time.

I was playing a Shadow with Poison Arrow, fire trap, and projectiles Weakness. I will try to learn more about the game and prepare my self for the next HC event or for the OB on HC.

Good luck to everyone still alive :)
"
mattster365 wrote:

Damn that sucks. Hope eventually they will get that shit figured out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info