Dec 24: One-week HC Race

The online patterns that I've observed seem to fall in line with a single person who sleeps 6-8 hours a day. I see no reason to believe that it is multiple players using the account.

I'm sure the admins could take a peek and check to see if multiple locations have been accessing the account, but they might be wise to stay out of this issue. Besides, even if they did confirm that only a single location has accessed the account, people could still claim that it is brothers (or friends) switching off with the same computer.

I don't think there would even be much of a controversy here if it wasn't for the fact that he was ahead of Kripp for a while. You guys have to remember, Kripp has to spend time making youtube videos each day in addition to sleep, so that alone gives other people an advantage. I think Kripp also failed to employ ideal map management for a 1 week race.
So when the race is over... does my gear and currency move to the Hardcore league? Or does it all disappear?
"
cb12 wrote:
So when the race is over... does my gear and currency move to the Hardcore league? Or does it all disappear?
I believe it goes to the hardcore league.
"
cb12 wrote:

It will all magically appear in "removable only" stash tabs in your HC league account.
I'm BACK :)
hmm the time issue is really not an issue is it , when d3 was released i played on average 19-20 hours a day for a week, only boiling hot dogs and sleeping when not playing . 16 hours a day is actually nothing when it comes to gaming is it ?
Looking at these posts just make me cry. Seriously, just because your favorite streamer lost to some random guy, you're going to call him cheat. This is honestly the most childish thing to do. What are you people? Still in kindergarten? You have no proof that he is account sharing and you're just making dim-witted comments on how he just played 48hrs nonestop, omg, he's account sharing. This is just pathetic. Know the facts. Even Kripp said himself that on thursday, their team was extremely unlucky with maps and they grinded a hell lot of 62-61 maps trying to get back up. I am sure the other team with Lightspire and co. had much better map RNG. If you also look, Lightspire played 9 more hrs than Kripp and that's how he got to 1st place. I am a Kripp fan myself but you kids should realize that he isn't the best and there's also luck to this. Suck it up and enjoy the race.

Last edited by Marlosa on Dec 29, 2012, 2:09:26 PM
LightSpire died!!
RIP lightspire =(
How long ago and how did Light die? Good run Light regardless of what some of these childish little asshats try to say.
He died because of desync in crematorium map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info