Dec 24: One-week HC Race

Got to 71.5 highest I ever reached learned a lot about how to do my best with the build I am planning for open beta in a new league. I did a lot of things wrong.. thought of quitting last night from how badly my build was then when I got on today fixed some of the problems and was finally starting to own.

Died from a map mod with 93% more fire damage. I shouldve been perfectly OK with it since I had a pro fire ring that I usually wear.
Unavailable
I took it off the map before to get some extra lightning resis from a different ring though. I had 3 fire resis rings in my inventory and equipped the fire resis ring where I usually keep this one but it turned out it was the wrong ring so my fire resis was 40 lower...

Cant believe I didnt check my resis before entering map. I was trying to catch up to top 20 so started playing faster... I usually always check my resis like 10 times :(

Race was fun though... gg ppl
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Dec 28, 2012, 8:47:32 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
It's really naive to believe that level 62 maps will help at level 78, especially without a party of at last 4 players that only shows lack of experience.

But it's nice to see most common 1 week names on page 2.

At level 78 you need constant level 65 flows and the worst maps you should do is level 63.

Rank 1-4 will be decided who has the biggest high level maps at the end. It might be smarter to split up in low level maps with 2 players since the difference is only a factor of 3 in a full party and only join level 63+ maps together.
10 million is a good level 69 map with full party but getting to level 67-69 in 1 week requires much luck.
I remember working of a stack of over 30 62 and 63 maps so I had around 12 64 maps and 8 level 65 maps with that I had like 5 66 maps and 4 67 maps beside other 64 and 65 maps.
And from 67 I got to 69 and had like 3 level 69 maps dropping level 69 maps and some 67 and I stayed from 66-69 for 1,5 weeks but generating such a big stack of 62 and 63 maps already took almost 1 week.

"
SteinKnite wrote:
Beware of grouping with "Coyotefreak - hereigoagain" hes a Kripparrian Subscriber "CoyoteFreak1", We were grouping running/sharing maps until he invited "Krippers - KrippersSucks" and gave to him our maps, in that Reef Map i opened 4 Maps were dropped he took 2 and gave the others 2 to "KrippersSucks" for free claiming(hereigoagain)he wants Kripp win this race. After this comments from him i decided split our ways and asked if i can keep at least 1xMap of the 4 were dropped from my map and he refused to give me one, so this action i take as a scam.

I saw his messages on Global Chat asking for Map Group....

All happened a few minutes before the server downtime, all is recorded on: http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/351685166 you can check it from 8:21:00 to 8:34:00 and the Map actions on discuss happened on 8:26:00.

Sorry if "KrippersSucks" was involved on this i'm not against him anyway.

PD: Now i get it why some of the PoE community dislikes twitch streamers fans.

This is what I referring to earlier about Kripp getting handouts.

Except Kripp knew exactly what was going on. Before he was invited and joined 'hereigoagain' and you, he asked hereigoagain what the 'map policy' is. Kripp's own policy is that if you roll the map, you keep the map drops. At the point he joined, he was desperate for maps and was hoping that he could keep the drops himself, without outright asking for it. Pretty sketchy stuff.

If Kripp is gonna stream himself play races, he should just play with his group and not take handouts or hilariously uneven trades from pathetic fans.
Last edited by Hoganfish on Dec 28, 2012, 10:26:30 PM
Good race everyone.

Out of maps. Out of Alchs. Bought crappy 60 maps for insane prices.
But hey i got to play two exciting 63 maps. Played the entire race solo.

Passive Tree

Equip
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

I did use point Blank instead of Fork in the lstrike link for the majority of the time.
Around lvl68 i leveled Spark to switch to Spork Totems from lmp fp ones in all the cramped maps.
Last edited by jeanjacques on Dec 28, 2012, 11:48:58 PM
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

what i came out with
shield charge OP 100% always hit
lvl 33 with 1400 armor
how is the damage with shield charge?
No way this guy is playing non-stop all this time, and what credit he gets with Account Sharing.... pathetic.
Beating the Kripp...
If you really think this guy is account sharing or playing for 40 hours non stop you're all idiots. He logs out for 5-8 hours every night.
"
CypressGG wrote:
If you really think this guy is account sharing or playing for 40 hours non stop you're all idiots. He logs out for 5-8 hours every night.

Do you have any proof (concrete like video or claimed by the account owner) that he isnt account sharing even if he isnt doing 24 hours play,if not keep shut until confirmed whit tangible proof.
IGN : DCDTDito

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info