Dec 24: One-week HC Race

Here's my feedback: party races suck.
Lightspire is account sharing, there is no question about it.

Lightspire is part of the account mattster365.

http://poestatistics.com/users/mattster365/

mattster365 characters:
-level 66 default witch
-the 79 ladder templar

Obviously mattster365 is some sort of twink account. Neither of the nerds playing lightspire wanted to endanger their true accounts that's why they are now using mattster365.

"
Edxild wrote:
Lightspire is account sharing, there is no question about it.

Lightspire is part of the account mattster365.

http://poestatistics.com/users/mattster365/

mattster365 characters:
-level 66 default witch
-the 79 ladder templar

Obviously mattster365 is some sort of twink account. Neither of the nerds playing lightspire wanted to endanger their true accounts that's why they are now using mattster365.

yeaaa..... i looked at my account. it shows i have 1 character (maybe 2 now if they added this guy)... i have 6. not very reliable as a source. most people that are trying this game probably tried D3 and may remember all the crap alkaizer got about being a bot and several people. turned out he had a very efficient farming route (which people still use to this day) lets not jump to conclusions just because hes ahead of krip. krip is great but hes not the best.
Last edited by stitches on Dec 29, 2012, 6:36:23 AM
I wonder:

Is Kripp annoying you or his followers even celebrating every fart and raging once somebody else farts louder?

"
Stories like this are one of the reasons why some of us would prefer a Solo race.

At that point solo races wouldn't make difference since you can trade maps in town.

Last edited by Hilbert on Dec 29, 2012, 6:51:27 AM
"
MeltingPoint wrote:
"
DCDTDito wrote:
What doesnt tell me that in that 14 to 16 hours he play someone doesnt play 6 hours for him and the he play 6 to 8?

This is like i court buddy i say that he account sharing i think that 14-16 hours a lot for a single person and thus i think he account sharing,i would say the same for kripp but UNFORTUNATELY he has video proof to back it up,so your go buddy prove me whit 100% effiency that he isnt account sharing.

This guy is also dumber than a bag of dirt.

I would like you to please appologize right away to me unless you want a report for verbal abuse on your case good sir i find what you said very insulting and will report you if you don't appologize.
IGN : DCDTDito
"
Hilbert wrote:
I wonder:

Is Kripp annoying you or his followers even celebrating every fart and raging once somebody else farts louder?

"
Stories like this are one of the reasons why some of us would prefer a Solo race.

At that point solo races wouldn't make difference since you can trade maps in town.

solo race with trading map forbidden...
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
stitches wrote:

yeaaa..... i looked at my account. it shows i have 1 character (maybe 2 now if they added this guy)... i have 6. not very reliable as a source. most people that are trying this game probably tried D3 and may remember all the crap alkaizer got about being a bot and several people. turned out he had a very efficient farming route (which people still use to this day) lets not jump to conclusions just because hes ahead of krip. krip is great but hes not the best.

It's about quality, not quantity. It doesn'T show all my characters either but it does show my highest character
"
DCDTDito wrote:

I would like you to please appologize right away to me unless you want a report for verbal abuse on your case good sir i find what you said very insulting and will report you if you don't appologize.

I'm sorry you're dumber than a bag of dirt :(
I guess, if this is a sign of things to come, OB is going to be super entertaining.
Haters always gonna hate. Remember all the BS about mouze who was using a fresh account?
OB is gonna be lots of fun, ye, couldn't agree more ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info