Dec 24: One-week HC Race

Lightspire passed Krip!
I think he has been playing for nearly 48 hours
Last edited by montrey16 on Dec 28, 2012, 5:15:09 PM
Naw light took off for 8 or so hours after the down time just extraordinarily good maps DROPED for gim
What spec is Lightspire?
"
HumanTension wrote:
wow these guys have a lot of time to play the game...

Dont hate, I have the same amount of time. But after 2 hours I get bored as shit. But if it entertains them and makes them happy more power to em.

In my opinion leagues with MAX play-time are good idea.

It could be max 8h / day and after that chars won't gain XP (drop only).
"
tab0reqq wrote:
In my opinion leagues with MAX play-time are good idea.

It could be max 8h / day and after that chars won't gain XP (drop only).

That would not be a good idea. Everyone would be forced to make a farm character that collect loot first so that the main character can lvl faster during the 8 hrs.

There are always going to be people that can play more then you. If you dont have alot time yo play then these races arent for you.
Last edited by Rambow on Dec 28, 2012, 7:12:01 PM
"
Yngwieismygod wrote:
"
HumanTension wrote:
wow these guys have a lot of time to play the game...

Dont hate, I have the same amount of time. But after 2 hours I get bored as shit. But if it entertains them and makes them happy more power to em.

Not hating... jealousy sure... Couldn't play one character if I pulled an all nighter I would get burnt out. I would have to switch or something.

Hating would be How I got to end of ACT 3 HC Inferno as Krip beat Inferno. While he died multiple times and speed ran throughout game... He was given items throughout and assistance. I was on my first and last character and played less then 50 hours total on HC.

He's a grinder sure, I think the folks on some of the other pages need a little recognition for being there with a 10th of the time playing.
The Last 3Days of the race is who has the best RNG
edited
Last edited by SteinKnite on Dec 28, 2012, 10:47:54 PM
"
SteinKnite wrote:
Beware of grouping with "Coyotefreak - hereigoagain" hes a Kripparrian Subscriber "CoyoteFreak1", We were grouping running/sharing maps until he invited "Krippers - KrippersSucks" and gave to him our maps, in that Reef Map i opened 4 Maps were dropped he took 2 and gave the others 2 to "KrippersSucks" for free claiming(hereigoagain)he wants Kripp win this race. After this comments from him i decided split our ways and asked if i can keep at least 1xMap of the 4 were dropped from my map and he refused to give me one, so this action i take as a scam.

I saw his messages on Global Chat asking for Map Group....

All happened a few minutes before the server downtime, all is recorded on: http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/351685166 you can check it from 8:21:00 to 8:34:00 and the Map actions on discuss happened on 8:26:00.

Sorry if "KrippersSucks" was involved on this i'm not against him anyway.

PD: Now i get it why some of the PoE community dislikes twitch streamers fans.

Don't think Kripp knew since he even dropped the map after being traded it the first time since he didn't want to take from one he didn't open.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info