Dec 24: One-week HC Race

"
Hoganfish wrote:

If Kripp is gonna stream himself play races, he should just play with his group and not take handouts or hilariously uneven trades from pathetic fans.

Stories like this are one of the reasons why some of us would prefer a Solo race.

Party races now seem to be a measurement of how many friends you have leeched from rather than one of skill and perseverance.

OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
"
DCDTDito wrote:
"
CypressGG wrote:
If you really think this guy is account sharing or playing for 40 hours non stop you're all idiots. He logs out for 5-8 hours every night.

Do you have any proof (concrete like video or claimed by the account owner) that he isnt account sharing even if he isnt doing 24 hours play,if not keep shut until confirmed whit tangible proof.

You should be the one to keep shut unless you have proof that he actually is account sharing. You can't make an accusation without proof and claim that you're right until there's evidence against your claim.

Here's a link to his time played on PoE Statistics. He takes a 6-8 hour break every 24 hours. How is that hard to believe?
IGN: Truncator
This is so funny, haha. People catch up and pass the godlike kripp, so let's call them all cheaters. Hilarious stuff. Don't you think people can have to say the very least more luck with the RNG, not to mention perhaps they can actually know better what they're doing.
It's easy to see on PoE stats that he isn't being played 24/7:

http://poestatistics.com/events/dec-24-one-week-hc-race/lightspire.html

http://poestatistics.com/events/dec-24-one-week-hc-race/kripperssucks.html

But he does sleep less than Kripp and most probably had more higher lvl maps drop, looking at the 2h experience gains.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Dec 29, 2012, 4:41:27 AM
So many jellys in this thread, pathetic.
"
Truncator wrote:
"
DCDTDito wrote:
"
CypressGG wrote:
If you really think this guy is account sharing or playing for 40 hours non stop you're all idiots. He logs out for 5-8 hours every night.

Do you have any proof (concrete like video or claimed by the account owner) that he isnt account sharing even if he isnt doing 24 hours play,if not keep shut until confirmed whit tangible proof.

You should be the one to keep shut unless you have proof that he actually is account sharing. You can't make an accusation without proof and claim that you're right until there's evidence against your claim.

Here's a link to his time played on PoE Statistics. He takes a 6-8 hour break every 24 hours. How is that hard to believe?
What doesnt tell me that in that 14 to 16 hours he play someone doesnt play 6 hours for him and the he play 6 to 8?

This is like i court buddy i say that he account sharing i think that 14-16 hours a lot for a single person and thus i think he account sharing,i would say the same for kripp but UNFORTUNATELY he has video proof to back it up,so your go buddy prove me whit 100% effiency that he isnt account sharing.
IGN : DCDTDito
Let me see if understand this right; a guy who streams every minute of his game time is a 'shady' character, and receives so many 'handouts' that it's not even fair to people who are NOT EVEN in the race; but the the guy that isn't streaming is 'playing fair' and getting 'lucky map drops' like no other player has ever seen, and he's certainly not getting 'handouts' from people who are 'pathetic' enough to want to see someone lose, simply due to their popularity?

Did I get that right?

And for all the other losers out there who are to dumb to realize that stats are collected, and "proof" of their sleeping habits are readily available: http://www.templeofexiles.com/ladder-race/85/xpgraphtop/10 - btw, YOU are people that ruin this community.
Last edited by MeltingPoint on Dec 29, 2012, 5:52:19 AM
"
Lionguild wrote:
how is the damage with shield charge?

its decent single target dps with phase run at fullscreen. It struggles in indoor situations due to obstacles/doors. good to have on an alternative weapon set for dealing with ele reflect bosses as an ele templar. Sadly doesnt auto-locate like for example lightning arrow so unless you click while mob is highlighted you can miss (ie the skill is rendered useless in fast-paced frantic endgame maps or turbo mode).
"
Lionguild wrote:
how is the damage with shield charge?

its decent single target dps with phase run at fullscreen. It struggles in indoor situations due to obstacles/doors. good to have on an alternative weapon set for dealing with ele reflect bosses as an ele templar. Sadly doesnt auto-locate like for example lightning arrow so unless you click while mob is highlighted you can miss (ie the skill is rendered useless in fast-paced frantic endgame maps or turbo mode).
"
DCDTDito wrote:
What doesnt tell me that in that 14 to 16 hours he play someone doesnt play 6 hours for him and the he play 6 to 8?

This is like i court buddy i say that he account sharing i think that 14-16 hours a lot for a single person and thus i think he account sharing,i would say the same for kripp but UNFORTUNATELY he has video proof to back it up,so your go buddy prove me whit 100% effiency that he isnt account sharing.

This guy is also dumber than a bag of dirt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info