Dec 24: One-week HC Race

"
VictorDoom wrote:

If you want physical cleave: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55949 here. Cetos ranger.

And now ask yourself how likely is it that somebody gets all the items on a similar quality during a 1 week race.

During the 2nd 1 week race we found found 2 good weapons with 1.2 speed max and 200 max damage and yet his quality bear trap did more damage.

Those swords are like rare mauls or staffs beating erqi in speed and damage.

In common races cleave will never be on the same level as common skills.

"
68 People have died since Cybrixz died and your still talking about it? RIP to the other 68 people no one mentioned =(. Good effort though, takes awhile to get to level 74. I think I died level 79 last race I did. (Dont remember which one, video is Linked here if you want proof)

P.S while I was typing another 22 people died so RIP to them too, makes 90

EDIT: I know why I cant find the statistics now, it was the actual HC league because there were prizes for the start of the HC league after the latest legacy migration

I remember that on this day you and another ranger died to reflect mobs and I got into Top 10 after I couldn't play 10 days after the 3rd day.

Well I can't understand the competition between several streamfans.
The only thing I saw was an increasing mute rate because HC global turned into "Krippspam" and while I was afk I got whispers from some default players "Kripp is HC PVPing, global chat is spam now, can you kill him please to end the drama?"

Somehow I believe that many viewers come from D3 and haven't read the mechanics thread yet.
Watching a normal stream is not that interesting compared to turbo mode.
I enjoyed watching streams during the 1 week Turbo when we had breaks but I think the only one in merciless who was streaming was anriku.

"
Most of his viewers dont really mind wich game he's playing

Then make him play Tetris and Global won't make players wish to have a word filter that ignores all messages containing Kripp/stream etc. ;D
Last edited by Hilbert on Dec 27, 2012, 8:51:28 PM
Lightspire will die just like Hellboar, playing non-stop get you killed rly fast.
Really fantastic.

Died @lvl 48 to vaal ruthless. 1750 hp 50% armor 75fire resistence. Saw his smash coming, charged away. Was safe, but suddenly the game decided that i died. Bam.

Know why? Desync that **** once more! No fire explosion nothing. That's so lame. Really killing the fun of.

Couldn't have been more tanky with this char, really frustrating death during a race. For the third time now.

Desync seems to become worse, not better, over the last months.

"
Visuv wrote:
Desync seems to become worse, not better, over the last months.

Agreed, I went from thinking people were making it up to in the last couple of weeks seeing it a lot.
Not sure what a desync is, but I was attacking a mob in chamber of sins level 2, then I got kicked to the login screen, login, and boom, my toon is in default league :'(
Killin' is business, and business is good!
I've just died with my lvl 38 Ranger. My death was so stupid, I was like exping western b4 facing the Cruel Vaal, so I join the instance and alt+tab to say hi to a friend in facebook chat, and dunno what happend, it was like "Ohai there, sup?" alt+tab to POE and... daaayum "RESURRECT" kkthxbai.
Is this Hilbert the best PoE player atm?

There's no way Kripp will lose. His fans won't let it happen. Right now he's getting handouts for maps since he's running low.
"
Baatar wrote:

Not even fucking close

What he does is, he thinks he's good.
He repeats the same build over and over again, Templar summoner, thats how he gets in the races.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 28, 2012, 6:04:52 AM
"
Baatar wrote:

Not close.

Winning those 1 week races isn't about skill. It's about the time you are able to invest and teamwork.

Hilbert like Morsexier are players with lots of spare time that's why they are good in this races.
That in itself wouldn't be a problem but it becomes annoying when they use their time to do other things like continuing their battles here in this thread.
Last edited by overpowdered on Dec 28, 2012, 5:58:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info