Dec 24: One-week HC Race

All Drama aside... the caliber of play in this race is absolutely insane. top 20 currently means being lv 70. and we still have 3 days left. I can't imagine how crazy the competition is going to be come OB. grats on the publicity GGG.
Last edited by Ramza11 on Dec 27, 2012, 5:21:04 PM
"
CheckM8 wrote:
People laughing at cybrixz because he is "noob", after playing so many hours in a short amount of time, you just go cruise control and dont pay much attention. I wanna see you guys get the same level in the same amount of time without dying.

If you watch the video someone here linked to, Cybrixz did admit he can't see his life pool while streaming as it is covered by something (he says its covered by the camera, not sure what that means).

Kind of a dumb way to go.

But, yeah, props to him for the good showing. I agree. He has picked up the game really fast probably does not deserve half the grief he gets (Kripp encourages his behaviour).
Streaming Path of Exile 1 Week Hardcore Race! Level 51 Marauder. Starting the stream at http://www.twitch.tv/Arcranedenial
"
Hilbert wrote:

@Khastro
If you look at the equipment the damage is elemental and not physical.
Also it's something you won't survive on HC races because the HP is suicide.
Let them do a video with 20% elemental reflect and it will be an utter failure.

I am pretty sure that truncator and freakdjin were physical damage cleavers that used 18x till 2xx max damage swords.

If you want physical cleave: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55949 here. Cetos ranger.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 27, 2012, 6:48:15 PM
68 People have died since Cybrixz died and your still talking about it? RIP to the other 68 people no one mentioned =(. Good effort though, takes awhile to get to level 74. I think I died level 79 last race I did. (Dont remember which one, video is Linked here if you want proof)

P.S while I was typing another 22 people died so RIP to them too, makes 90

EDIT: I know why I cant find the statistics now, it was the actual HC league because there were prizes for the start of the HC league after the latest legacy migration
Last edited by Metronomy on Dec 27, 2012, 6:53:18 PM
Would be cool to see someone reach 1 billion XP.
Come on Krip! Who do u guys think is going to win?
"
smartybarty wrote:
That's why Kripp has 10x viewers compared to most of the "professional" players, ENJOY the game, stop bitching...

I'm pretty sure he got all his viewers from doing the world first inferno hardcore clear in D3.

It would have taken him a while to get to this stage without that otherwise as he's a good gamer but not entertaining so you need something like a world record attempt to bring in the initial viewers.
"
sithren wrote:

If you watch the video someone here linked to, Cybrixz did admit he can't see his life pool while streaming as it is covered by something (he says its covered by the camera, not sure what that means).

It's the camera recording him. (You see him moving it right after)
"
fxfighter wrote:
"
smartybarty wrote:
That's why Kripp has 10x viewers compared to most of the "professional" players, ENJOY the game, stop bitching...

I'm pretty sure he got all his viewers from doing the world first inferno hardcore clear in D3.

It would have taken him a while to get to this stage without that otherwise as he's a good gamer but not entertaining so you need something like a world record attempt to bring in the initial viewers.

Most of his viewers dont really mind wich game he's playing, I joined in with D3 but quit after 2 months because the game was pretty much pointless after the first patch but i continued watching his stream while he picked up WoW again, Guild Wars 2 And because of him I heard of POE. wich for me is the game to play for the next 10 years minimum hehe ^_^

Anyway, we watch him for being crazy at math, having true passion for gaming etc.
I brought him up as an example not to put a stick up his arse or something like that, just trying to explain a point ^_^

Anyways back to point, I just can't stand how some react to a "race" all hostile and backstabbing...
It's a game, competition is ok and all no problem with that! It's when 80% of a topic is full of reactions a 3 year old would be ashamed off I get frustrated because the topic states "HC Race" and I don't want to read all that bullshit it's bringing me down ^_^
It's also bad PR!
Exiled for Eternity
So is book-ending sentences with Pikachi face.

Very excited to see where people end up on the ladder, the lag has been slightly worse compared to the previous one weeks. Looking forward to some 2-4 hour races and turbo leagues!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info