Dec 24: One-week HC Race

Can't believe cybrix had to ask what he died to he ran into a pack of chaos damage snakes -.-.
"
oO_CurrY_Oo wrote:
Can't believe cybrix had to ask what he died to he ran into a pack of chaos damage snakes -.-.

He ran into a bunch before too and didn't come close, it's a combination of running into them with already no ES and not full health and the merveil casting Vulnerability on him which really destroyed him.
Man, i am glad that such a silly build like dual totem sparks still can die...

Almost impossible if played correctly, i know, because i am playing with dual arc totems, which are comparable, just not as broken as spark.

And for Cybrix, seriously, it was about time xD...

Can't believe i couldn't watch cybrix die live, i am now sad :c
just when you get comfortable, something comes out of the blue and nails you, sigh :(

was fun!
I dont participate in the current HC race but I enjoyed the forums a lot. Things the learn, observe, finding out who's leading the race etc.
i just have one request...

Stop the childish flame threads about who pixels are better than the other, i really hope POE community wont follow D3...not a figure of speech. You may be high ranked and stuff but to me your still a loser if you can't be civil about it!

That's why Kripp has 10x viewers compared to most of the "professional" players, ENJOY the game, stop bitching...

GGG its time for an intervention!
Exiled for Eternity
Last edited by smartybarty on Dec 27, 2012, 4:51:11 PM
So what happens if someone gets lvl 79+?

Special reward?
"
montrey16 wrote:
So what happens if someone gets lvl 79+?

Special reward?

All characters over level 78 will receive 360 random currency items. AKA 78-100?
Exiled for Eternity
People laughing at cybrixz because he is "noob", after playing so many hours in a short amount of time, you just go cruise control and dont pay much attention. I wanna see you guys get the same level in the same amount of time without dying.
IGN:WhereAreYourZombies
Last edited by CheckM8 on Dec 27, 2012, 5:17:42 PM
"
CheckM8 wrote:
People laughing at cybrixz because he is "noob", after playing so many hours in a short amount of time, you just go cruise control and dont pay much attention. I wanna see you guys get the same level in the same amount of time without dying.

You do realize Cybrix got that high because of his team right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info