Dec 24: One-week HC Race

I think it would be great if there could be a second ladder for characters with a maximum of 30 hours played. What do you guys think about that.

Greets
Agedee
As own solo event time limits are fine but on a non limited event it will only result in boosted powerleveled characters on different accounts win this ladder.

You can easily reach level 75 within 30 hours if you get rushed and powerleveled.
"
XxDragon wrote:
... you should go fuck yourself.

Well, if you wanna take it there I guess that's something we can agree on!

Anyway, joking aside, thanks for the debate.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
i bet kripp will get to lvl 85
Oh Hilbert. Your name is a byword for idiocy.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Why don't you create a multiple account and spam againto show me your love? Or try to sell more demigods on a botterboard.. oh wait you are already doing.

Sadly your avatar also shows your education.

You are the perfect example of somebody who did poorly during the race and got to level 75 by leeching high maps.

A subladder only makes sense in a cut-throat league.(Score vs Level)
If you got a timelimit in a time unlimited league it will be easy to push somebody with high maps and rushes.

"
i bet kripp will get to lvl 85

Highly doubt that anybody will reach over level 80.
Level 80 seems to be the maximum level you can reach within 1 week and you need a constant flow of 65+ maps in a full party.

Anyway interesting race only reading some common names in the first 2 pages.

"
xenogias wrote:
"
davep1 wrote:
Krip and Cybrix drama.... now we have a race!

Nah not really. Cybrix will be dead within the next day or two. He plays way to reckless to survive a week of maps. I'll be suprised if he lasts the week anyway. Either way, that little bit of drama was well worth watching. It was only a matter of time. Kripp, Simon, and Cybrix where all getting stressed. Hell even Kripp yelled a bit earlier about how they where completeing maps.

Anyone know know the time on Kripps stream where that happend?
"
Hilbert wrote:
You can easily reach level 75 within 30 hours if you get rushed and powerleveled.

Yea ok dumb sh1t. Real Easy.
I love people like you who belittle achievements when you yourself have never even gotten close to that.

Go fall off a bridge
"
dualestl wrote:
"
xenogias wrote:
"
davep1 wrote:
Krip and Cybrix drama.... now we have a race!

Nah not really. Cybrix will be dead within the next day or two. He plays way to reckless to survive a week of maps. I'll be suprised if he lasts the week anyway. Either way, that little bit of drama was well worth watching. It was only a matter of time. Kripp, Simon, and Cybrix where all getting stressed. Hell even Kripp yelled a bit earlier about how they where completeing maps.

Anyone know know the time on Kripps stream where that happend?

What happend between Kripp and Cybrix?
Cybrix was being a baby about maps (he donated X number, they were his, blah blah blah) and talking over everyone trying to explain the best way to use them, so Kripp muted him and spent the next half hour talking shit about him.

I haven 0 characters over 43 so I didn't understand it but I found it entertaining.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info