Dec 24: One-week HC Race

"
dingdong wrote:
Cybrix was being a baby about maps (he donated X number, they were his, blah blah blah) and talking over everyone trying to explain the best way to use them, so Kripp muted him and spent the next half hour talking shit about him.

I haven 0 characters over 43 so I didn't understand it but I found it entertaining.

So that's why they were playing separately when I watched the stream.
Thanks for clearing that up. I would really to see the .vod files. Can those be accessed somehow?
"
montrey16 wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
You can easily reach level 75 within 30 hours if you get rushed and powerleveled.

Yea ok dumb sh1t. Real Easy.
I love people like you who belittle achievements when you yourself have never even gotten close to that.

Go fall off a bridge

I got several 74+ characters from races, so I know what I am talking about.
I had almost all situations on races. First 1 week race I ran out of maps on level 70 and had only level 60 maps left at the end.
2nd race I got passed by players leeching level 65-68 maps with size mods having only 61 and 62 maps left.
On Restest I pushed a friend who got into maps the LAST day almost into Top 10.

High DPS builds clean maps within 4 minutes, so you powerlevel till 55 the first 10 hours then you join some low maps and you will reach level 73 within another 10 hours and then it depends on the maps which level you end up the last 10 hours.
All just by having a full party and high kill speed and high maps in the best case you have level 77 in the end only being pushed.

For everyone who´s intrested in Kripp and Cybrix watch:
http://de.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/351122446
it´s around 4h 2min or so

But the thing is overrated imo. Kripp just wins the race and Cybrix wants just to be like him but will never make it so far....
-> Also Kripp is just a boss and you should watch his stream sometimes :)

"
montrey16 wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
You can easily reach level 75 within 30 hours if you get rushed and powerleveled.

Yea ok dumb sh1t. Real Easy.
I love people like you who belittle achievements when you yourself have never even gotten close to that.

Go fall off a bridge

Uhmmmm, while Hilbert is an enormous douche most of the time he also had plenty of chars at that level. It's pretty funny considering how many other players he belittles as "no-lifers" or account sharers and then you see him playing basically 24/7 almost every race and getting top 10. But his statement certainly holds true, maybe 30h is pushing it a bit but I've seen people getting rushed really fast in races. You on the other hand has obviously no experience on the subject so I don't really understand why you are commenting on this topic to be perfectly honest. In fact, you appear to be the "dumb shit" who should throw himself off a bridge.
IGN: Yeph
"
CO_BY wrote:
For everyone who´s intrested in Kripp and Cybrix watch:
http://de.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/351122446
it´s around 4h 2min or so

But the thing is overrated imo. Kripp just wins the race and Cybrix wants just to be like him but will never make it so far....
-> Also Kripp is just a boss and you should watch his stream sometimes :)

Thanks for the link.
Anyone else notice that no one high level is playing a Duelist? I mean 4 of them in the top 100 and only 2 in the top 80? Anyone know the reason for this? Is it the lack of ranged builds and how easy it is for melee to accidentally get one shot?
Last edited by Amoracchius on Dec 26, 2012, 4:45:11 PM
Died this morning on my 66 mara. Considering I didn't plan on taking it seriously I'm pretty happy with that run. One of these days Ill actually roll some decent gear and find a group to run with. Then its time to get serious, heh. Good luck and have a blast everyone left, have a great holidays!

Just to throw it out there, fighting brutus with 18% armour and 3.5k hp is probably a bad idea :) esp. with map mods. But hey, if thats the only map you can do then I guess thats a you die and learn lesson :). (I think I saw 8 maps in total, half them dungeon maps, one of witch was Lv61). Also a note, he likes to ignore decoy totems and slam you the instant you hit melee range, that tatic just isn't going to fly. Nor would he be baited into the hallway anymore.

Gear rolls was just... man. I tried linking new boots, 18 fuse orbs, could not 4 link. Never saw a 5 link, ever, only one usable lowish 4 link to use. Everything I rolled was just, well Ill link my gear and you can see how far behind it is, lol.

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Lovely game, but you really,really,really have to do something about the desync. All my death in HC(race or not) except my first, can be blamed on desyncs. Today i lost my 45 duelist in the HC race after a desync/rubber banding in the middle of 6 blue flickers after already being hit by them once, and totem+phase run to go away.
Just died at level 62 in my first map. Internet was completely fine then everything stopped responding, but I could see everything still moving. Spammed my pots and then exited game with 1500 hp left.

Came back in default.

I've never been so damn frustrated.

Gear:
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Various things in my stash:
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

I don't think I would have died anytime soon especially since I also had Life on Hit and Life Leech leveled on my alt weapon slot. Was going to spec into blood magic very soon.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Dec 26, 2012, 6:08:44 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Amoracchius wrote:
Anyone else notice that no one high level is playing a Duelist? I mean 4 of them in the top 100 and only 2 in the top 80? Anyone know the reason for this? Is it the lack of ranged builds and how easy it is for melee to accidentally get one shot?

It's mostly because Duelists can't do anything better than the other classes. If you want a tanky character, the Templar/Marauder has a much better start. Rangers get much better archery talents, and it's inefficient to have a spell-based build. Nonetheless, if I were at home I'd be playing a Duelist again.
IGN: Truncator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info