Devourer nerf?

"
Mahesys wrote:
Meh

Just Yday: 95% extra lighting 34% extra damage map 73 map. 5 Devourers + boss devourer took me down to 40% of life only, i really don't understand where is the problem, you should improve your defences.

Oh, two handed, 10k armor and 0 block too

me too for roughly same amount
and then IC procced, still not sure it saved me or something else

next time it will be vuln, -max, extra as
another example

66 dried lake (or what was it, definitely something low level)

+89 extra as cold
nothing moar

same shit

pack of 5 == -40% hp or something
I have to say, those are usually dangerous enemies, but not just lethal OP threats.

My ranger has 5.6k ES, 42% block, ~8k evasion atm, ( without ondar's guile ) and I've never really been in trouble because of an enemy devourer's pack, even with a nasty rare in it.
I don't think that they have dealt to me 40% of my damage on pop honestly, it's usually just less.
Of course it's dangerous, but at this point everyone needs to have a minimum of defence, because otherwise many other things would be lethal threats ( mostly elemental though ).

The Orchard's boss should be tuned down a bit imho still.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
This unique if fucking retarded. Oneshotted my duelist out of nowhere. Fucking fix this fucker because this is bullshit.
Or fix your duelist.
http://www.twitch.tv/babymitch/c/3901172
"
CCR5 wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/babymitch/c/3901172

Lightning ball ...

If the map had -max, chain or couple of damage modifiers, that's a deadly encounter.
It's not about devourers, it's about a corrupted bosses, and we know that there are still some of them that seem over tuned.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
it was temp chains, +25% dmg
"
Fruz wrote:
I have to say, those are usually dangerous enemies, but not just lethal OP threats.

My ranger has 5.6k ES, 42% block, ~8k evasion atm, ( without ondar's guile ) and I've never really been in trouble because of an enemy devourer's pack, even with a nasty rare in it.
I don't think that they have dealt to me 40% of my damage on pop honestly, it's usually just less.
Of course it's dangerous, but at this point everyone needs to have a minimum of defence, because otherwise many other things would be lethal threats ( mostly elemental though ).

The Orchard's boss should be tuned down a bit imho still.

Well I play with a summoner and we started our mapping-adventures at around lvl70 after some piety-farming with a blue unidentified orchard-map that dropped from a strongbox. We both just leveled up and thought that nothing can go wrong.

After reaching the boss I was really surprised how easy he was. I pulled him out and although we had one of the damage-increasing mods, although not sure which one he did barely scratch me. He even shotgunned me with his fireballs and at this point at had only about 1,5k HP although I do have MoM and another 900 Mana to draw from + Arctic Armor. But the last time we meat he slaughtered me just by popping up out of the ground^^.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info