Devourer nerf?

Huh I haven't seen this thread in awhile haha there fucking pure phsyical btw no wonder my 91 got obliterated in a heart beat.

Shit the fucking thing even annihilates my discharger who has 90% armor reduction haha the fuck.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It's physical damage, I'm pretty sure.
IGN: Reynold_Hawke
"
Belis wrote:

It is because granite helps so much.
Yes, damage source is 100% physical. Their melee and ranged attacks can be blocked/evaded.
But when they place a hit it's so hard that armor is ignored and flasks more likely won't help much.
A slightly nerf is definitely required.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Well, did some mapping today with my 2 guildies. Decided to start with a magic lvl 66 Orchard Map, nothing special really. Got into a pack of 3-4 magic devourers and that rare motherf***ker. My marauder guildy got killed before he realized what was going on, my scion guildy ran away to the farthest corner of the map and probably shat himself. I, with my 3.6k life, 75% all elemental res and 12k armor proudly managed to survive around 10 seconds, molten shell and granite flasks didn't really provide any help. My question is, what the heck is this thing? I've seen a lot, I've seen the "new" Blacksmith smashing five of my partymates into pieces within seconds... but that devourer thing? It's way outta control.
Last edited by Dzwonsson on Jan 10, 2014, 9:16:02 PM
EDIT : NVM dunno why I was thinking about voidbearer -__-"
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 10, 2014, 9:31:20 PM
"
Belis wrote:

Kept thinking it was fire, but after reading this info I tried again with Grace(Iron Reflexes)instead of Hatred and it pretty much made his attack on par w/ most other bosses in lvl 66 maps. Well worth the DPS loss, imo.
did a normal orchard map today. group of 80+ chars, no problems on any maps through 70, this boss 1 shot all of us
Did several maps with devourers yesterday, including orchard map. Pretty dangerous AND very fun. Unfornutaly, devourers ignore minions and prefer to appear next to my summoner. Still, if I move more carefully, surrounded by minions, they cannot kill me instantly, even rare ones.

As for orchard boss, it prefers to shoot me (what a nasty AI) with his orbs, mosty ignoring minions. However, while I dodged it, summons killed it rather quickly (lost 2 zombies though, pretty tough fight).
rolled few days ago a necropolis (75) with animals and 100%extra dmg as cold. u can imagine, how the map ends :D

devs. in indoor maps are not funny, then the zombie exiled came, a few magic and 1 rare dev. and whole party died

i did a tp in the last sec.

this things are strong in higher maps. but in the dark forest map, where they spawn normaly, they are not this hard imho

btw guys, just avoid orchard, or skip the boss. ull learn anyway to skip bosses in higher maps, its not worth to kill some bosses in POE (piety, domi, crema boss, and a few others)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info