Devourer nerf?

"
MagicJohns0n wrote:
rolled few days ago a necropolis (75) with animals

Feral == immediate reroll here, no questions asked!
"
CCR5 wrote:
"
MagicJohns0n wrote:
rolled few days ago a necropolis (75) with animals

Feral == immediate reroll here, no questions asked!

tbh, never did a map with animals before and thought there wont be alot of this things in indoor maps, but map was full of it. next time i know it :D
"
Senius wrote:
did a normal orchard map today. group of 80+ chars, no problems on any maps through 70, this boss 1 shot all of us

Gratz, you play with morons that can't even move their characters

-.-
IF a 80+ char has a problem with orchard's boss, there is most-likely a problem with this char/build ...
Orchard's boss would need some nerf imho, but for a lvl80+ char, that should not be much of a problem.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Many bosses + Devour + Evangelists and other new (act 3 last cont) monsters must be nerfed a lot.
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Orchard boss is easy, Labrynth boss however...
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
HC players are looking forward to new Domination content!
http://www.twitch.tv/theuberelite/c/3729274
"
Yeah right still fucking 1 shots me with 75 75 75 resist with 8k health what the fuck -.-

< Tunnel trap boss >

This chaos damage or what? I'm so confused.

I don't actually know why so many people complain about Devourers. I actually have NEVER died to any Devourer ever, even when I came back from 8 months not playing and didn't even know what a Devourer was, what it did, what it looked like and OMG GMP UNIQUE DEVOURER IN GARDENS.

That was my first encounter with one. Still haven't actually died to one yet for some reason. Based on the comments here, I would expect the damage to be insane. I've got 5.5k HP and Evasion based but I don't get hit for more than half HP even if a group pops up on me.

Evangelists however...those freakin hurt.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
"
linkstatic wrote:
"
Yeah right still fucking 1 shots me with 75 75 75 resist with 8k health what the fuck -.-

< Tunnel trap boss >

This chaos damage or what? I'm so confused.

I don't actually know why so many people complain about Devourers. I actually have NEVER died to any Devourer ever, even when I came back from 8 months not playing and didn't even know what a Devourer was, what it did, what it looked like and OMG GMP UNIQUE DEVOURER IN GARDENS.

That was my first encounter with one. Still haven't actually died to one yet for some reason. Based on the comments here, I would expect the damage to be insane. I've got 5.5k HP and Evasion based but I don't get hit for more than half HP even if a group pops up on me.

Evangelists however...those freakin hurt.

Look at the twitch vid right before your post, by uberelite. It's funny, and also explains why.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
These Devourers are still buged imho, or at least it feels like GGG never finished them properly, at least they were never tesetd and balanced. Otherwise they would not appear instantly without any warnings, because they already do damage in the moment they are appearing. So you have 0 chance to react before they hit you which is just unbalanced and must be adjusted. A kind of ground effect a second before devoureres appear should be enough. If GGG ever want's to be a fair balanced mob, they must add something like that. Otherwise my faith in GGG sinks even more down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info