[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

Missed a few key points on the skill tree's gonna re-update later today
Thanks for updating this Pohx, great build and tons of fun to play
I'll be level 40 soon, still using crappy blue dagger and shield with spell damage, but it's working for now. Gonna have to farm for gear a bit, but loving it so far.

-edit- also noticed you didn't have Expeditious Munitions... any reason to skip that?
IGN: Sin
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Nov 15, 2013, 7:16:26 PM
"
I'll be level 40 soon, still using crappy blue dagger and shield with spell damage, but it's working for now. Gonna have to farm for gear a bit, but loving it so far.

-edit- also noticed you didn't have Expeditious Munitions... any reason to skip that?

"Missed a few key points on the skill tree's gonna re-update later today"

Will be fixing it up later, there are really obvious mistakes xD this is why I just prefer videos, have to go through the entire thing now lol
Welp, doesn't matter to me anymore. I already have a level 92 in Standard among other high level characters. I really wanted to try this build out in Nemesis... reached level 47 and some fucking idiot pk'd me at the bandit. I'm done with Nemesis and probably PoE for a while.

I even looked at the "Kill this bandit" and was waiting to see what he picked. Once I click it disappears and doesn't even show his choice. Pretty shitty.

/ragequit
IGN: Sin
"
Welp, doesn't matter to me anymore. I already have a level 92 in Standard among other high level characters. I really wanted to try this build out in Nemesis... reached level 47 and some fucking idiot pk'd me at the bandit. I'm done with Nemesis and probably PoE for a while.

I even looked at the "Kill this bandit" and was waiting to see what he picked. Once I click it disappears and doesn't even show his choice. Pretty shitty.

/ragequit

:(
Updating once I wake up
"
Pohx wrote:
Updating once I wake up

Oh God - you've changed the Passive Skills from your original post :( - I was following that noooooooooooooo haha.

EDIT: Went over it - and its ok - seems like you just went a different way here and there to a node, same amount of Passives should/can still be used. Don't fear people :)!

And just wanted to say thank you once again Pohx - there may be some nay-sayers here, but I think most of the internet (PoE portion aleast) are indebted to you!!
Last edited by Deathlythoughts on Nov 16, 2013, 5:28:05 AM
Hey Pohx, like the build. I've always had a soft spot for Trap builds, I used to play a Fire Trap/Ignite/Proliferation and had a lot of fun with that in a Searing Touch. With 1.0 I was keen on trying a more versatile trapper, with the new trap gear as well.

I like the layout of your build.

I always seem to have issues with resists, particularly starting cruel and again at Merciless, particularly in newish leagues. Do you adjust your build to take more resist nodes if your gear doesn't adequately cover the resists?
"
Zvim wrote:
Hey Pohx, like the build. I've always had a soft spot for Trap builds, I used to play a Fire Trap/Ignite/Proliferation and had a lot of fun with that in a Searing Touch. With 1.0 I was keen on trying a more versatile trapper, with the new trap gear as well.

I like the layout of your build.

I always seem to have issues with resists, particularly starting cruel and again at Merciless, particularly in newish leagues. Do you adjust your build to take more resist nodes if your gear doesn't adequately cover the resists?

Yes, definitely. Pickup as many points on your passive tree as long as they are adjacent to the path your building, then as you gain resists via gear, simply skill out

#1 Priority, do not die from instant burst via shock stack
#2 Do not die from getting Frozen
#3 If Ignite out damages your Health flask, You're probably going to die as well lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info