[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

Updating the format of the guide
Hey thanks for this awesome in depth guide, especially the informative videos.

I have a question about the starting spell damage scion nodes. it seems like these nodes are a total waste of points? only affecting cold snap. is there any other routes that exit the scion tree that you might suggest instead of the spell damage nodes?
"
CrystalTrees wrote:

I have a question about the starting spell damage scion nodes. it seems like these nodes are a total waste of points? only affecting cold snap. is there any other routes that exit the scion tree that you might suggest instead of the spell damage nodes?

They affect everything in this build aside from " Bear Trap "
"
Pohx wrote:
"
CrystalTrees wrote:

They affect everything in this build aside from " Bear Trap "

oh okay, thanks for the quick reply, i dont know why i thought that fire trap was not a spell. good to know. thanks again!
Live Streaming 70+ Maps! Feel Free To Hop on and ask any questions!
bump
First: why we have to watch your vid each time if we want to see how to add passive skill point for particular level? Cant you make something like this:

level 20 - skill tree
level 40 - skill tree
level 60 - skill tree

I know that you refunded some passives at certail level but still, watching vid all the time is annoying. Sorry for that

Just two questions - why do you think that stacking crit chance on gear instead of spell damage? Can you post what is you current crit chance on fire trap for example? Crit chance on traps is like 4% at the beggining and even with a lot of crit chance on gear your crit chance will be very low on low levels - correct me if I'm wrong. I have some spell dmg gear (wand and shield from my witch, with nice mana regen, hp and ress, crit chance also) and I noticed that with spell dmg stuff, my dmg was doubled.

Some time ago I builded EK crit witch. With a lot +chrit chance and some nodes in skill tree I had like + 20% crit chance on my EK. Of course I could get more crit chance with few additional crit chance nodes but then, reflect was a real issue with crit multiplier and the survi was not the best. I could also use power charges but for them you need like 25-30% base crit chance

Ah and one more question - did you considered to use spectral throw for leveling purpose(till lvl 31?). With good 2hand and nice mana regen you can spam this skill and finish normal with crappy gear. EK is very poor skill till 35lvl. Without faster casting and faster projectiles you cast it very slow and the range is pathetic. Of course it is great skill for trap gem in my opinion.

P.S

What about shock nova with quality + trap?? Did you tested it?
Last edited by zaboleqqq on Nov 15, 2013, 6:46:49 AM
I got question, Is there any important Uniqs that u need to this build? If NOT , which u recommend to buy?
Great build, I am having fun with it so far even in the very early stages :) I'm assuming the build wouldn't need to be altered any for Domination? I apologize if this has already been answered, but I haven't had a chance to read the entire thread.
IGN: Mr_Dark_Passenger
Only level 16 atm, but this build is just as much fun as my old Leap Slam + CoMK + Detonate Dead marauder. Having a "Blast" with this build already and hope that I can carry it into late game!

Also Zabo, you can build out the tree in each stage yourself if you watch the vid, and then give Pohx the links to the tree and he can just add them to his post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info