[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
zaboleqqq wrote:
First: why we have to watch your vid each time if we want to see how to add passive skill point for particular level? Cant you make something like this:

level 20 - skill tree
level 40 - skill tree
level 60 - skill tree

I know that you refunded some passives at certail level but still, watching vid all the time is annoying. Sorry for that

Just two questions - why do you think that stacking crit chance on gear instead of spell damage? Can you post what is you current crit chance on fire trap for example? Crit chance on traps is like 4% at the beggining and even with a lot of crit chance on gear your crit chance will be very low on low levels - correct me if I'm wrong. I have some spell dmg gear (wand and shield from my witch, with nice mana regen, hp and ress, crit chance also) and I noticed that with spell dmg stuff, my dmg was doubled.

Some time ago I builded EK crit witch. With a lot +chrit chance and some nodes in skill tree I had like + 20% crit chance on my EK. Of course I could get more crit chance with few additional crit chance nodes but then, reflect was a real issue with crit multiplier and the survi was not the best. I could also use power charges but for them you need like 25-30% base crit chance

Ah and one more question - did you considered to use spectral throw for leveling purpose(till lvl 31?). With good 2hand and nice mana regen you can spam this skill and finish normal with crappy gear. EK is very poor skill till 35lvl. Without faster casting and faster projectiles you cast it very slow and the range is pathetic. Of course it is great skill for trap gem in my opinion.

P.S

What about shock nova with quality + trap?? Did you tested it?

Fire trap, bear trap, ek trap are all 5% base crit, not 4. I'm only stacking crit on certain pieces, simply boosting your crit chance from 5 - 10 is a huge difference, when throwing multi trap they all have separate crit chances.

As for the videos, i'm live streaming nearly 12 hours a day, still full time in college & part time woeking. Videos are the easiest ways for me to produce content for you guys, I'm constantly changing my build, when a change occurs, a video pops up, in the end their will be videos & text so they can chose either one.

I would never use spectral throw in my trapper build. The whole point of me making this was to show everyone you can easily level safe & fast without buying gear and new players are able to adapt to this build without spending currency

Shock nova is only used for Shock stacking with quality, My damage is insane as it is right now, I would rather use lightning trap > Shock Nova
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
First: why we have to watch your vid each time if we want to see how to add passive skill point for particular level? Cant you make something like this:

level 20 - skill tree
level 40 - skill tree
level 60 - skill tree

I know that you refunded some passives at certail level but still, watching vid all the time is annoying. Sorry for that

Just two questions - why do you think that stacking crit chance on gear instead of spell damage? Can you post what is you current crit chance on fire trap for example? Crit chance on traps is like 4% at the beggining and even with a lot of crit chance on gear your crit chance will be very low on low levels - correct me if I'm wrong. I have some spell dmg gear (wand and shield from my witch, with nice mana regen, hp and ress, crit chance also) and I noticed that with spell dmg stuff, my dmg was doubled.

Some time ago I builded EK crit witch. With a lot +chrit chance and some nodes in skill tree I had like + 20% crit chance on my EK. Of course I could get more crit chance with few additional crit chance nodes but then, reflect was a real issue with crit multiplier and the survi was not the best. I could also use power charges but for them you need like 25-30% base crit chance

Ah and one more question - did you considered to use spectral throw for leveling purpose(till lvl 31?). With good 2hand and nice mana regen you can spam this skill and finish normal with crappy gear. EK is very poor skill till 35lvl. Without faster casting and faster projectiles you cast it very slow and the range is pathetic. Of course it is great skill for trap gem in my opinion.

P.S

What about shock nova with quality + trap?? Did you tested it?

Should be updated now with

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81+
I'm a Standard (scrubcore) player for the most part.... but I decided to screw around in Nemesis a bit. I just hit 65 on my shitty dualist and every farming group I've been apart of had a trapper. It looked like fun and it seemed very effective... so I re-rolled and now I'm following this guide.

So far, loving it... at low levels it seems extremely effective and I hope it scales as well as I think it will. No, the guide doesn't have a progression passive tree, but it's not really needed. Just check out the videos and it's all explained there. C'mon, I'm sure Pohx wants the views too... hook him up for making this awesome guide! hahaha

IGN: Sin
"
I'm a Standard (scrubcore) player for the most part.... but I decided to screw around in Nemesis a bit. I just hit 65 on my shitty dualist and every farming group I've been apart of had a trapper. It looked like fun and it seemed very effective... so I re-rolled and now I'm following this guide.

So far, loving it... at low levels it seems extremely effective and I hope it scales as well as I think it will. No, the guide doesn't have a progression passive tree, but it's not really needed. Just check out the videos and it's all explained there. C'mon, I'm sure Pohx wants the views too... hook him up for making this awesome guide! hahaha

Passive tree should now be down below in the 1.0 Section, just trying to format it to spoiler all the gear
Hey Phox.
I have one question, do you recommend clever construction or not? i know its only one point, but its sometinh : >
"
Wiseman wrote:
Hey Phox.
I have one question, do you recommend clever construction or not? i know its only one point, but its sometinh : >

Did I forget to put the point in? i'll go check. It should be in by the time you get around to merciless, It helps against storm herald & any other aoe attacks
Pohx what about the Uniqs? I saw u use belt but do u recommend Deerstalkers? or any else uniqs to wear for this trapp build?
"
maxis26 wrote:
Pohx what about the Uniqs? I saw u use belt but do u recommend Deerstalkers? or any else uniqs to wear for this trapp build?

Deer stalkers are fine for leveling, I'm not too sure if you'll be able to use them end game due to the lack of hp/resists, but the 5 Link definitely helps, it's up to you at that point

I'm using the belt just because I would like to do more damage

Carcass jacket is the unique chest i'm using for more AoE damage + Hybrid Mana
But i'm asking for uniqs more for lvling, for early/mid game. to end game is long way;d
"
maxis26 wrote:
But i'm asking for uniqs more for lvling, for early/mid game. to end game is long way;d

Boots were the only uniques I used at early level

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info