What happened to Bex's new avatar?

"
bhavv wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
skinnay wrote:
Consider this my formal complaint about his avatar being changed.

Agreed. Whoever complained about someone who works hard getting a nice avatar from the company they work for ought to be ashamed of themselves. Pathetic.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Bex's avatar actually made me click on her profile, and made me realize I could see her characters. Then I spied on all the other GGG staff's characters.

But that aside, it was awesome and beautiful ...

Wait, maybe they removed it because I spied on her.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
You guys talk as if it was a player that made the complaint; no? What if it was another staff member?

Check out her surname in the credits. GGG staff complaining about a Wilson? I don't think so ;)
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
You guys talk as if it was a player that made the complaint; no? What if it was another staff member?

Check out her surname in the credits. GGG staff complaining about a Wilson? I don't think so ;)

I'm not sure what you mean by this but I think you may be confusing me with Samantha. I am not a Wilson :)
Custom avatars for staff should be a given it is a unique way to identify each one of you in my opinion. Makes it feel less generic.
2spooky4me
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
skinnay wrote:
Consider this my formal complaint about his avatar being changed.

Agreed. Whoever complained about someone who works hard getting a nice avatar from the company they work for ought to be ashamed of themselves. Pathetic.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 25, 2013, 3:11:48 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"

I'm not sure what you mean by this but I think you may be confusing me with Samantha. I am not a Wilson :)

My bad, it was 2.30am and i had just finished getting raped by Dominus :)

cool avatar btw, hope to see it again some day.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

wasn't that word like banned from these forums? oh and btw:

I am soooo happy about the contents of this thread.. soooo happy :)
"
AintCare wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

I have no idea, but in context I don't see anything wrong with it, it's an accurate description of what happened. It's not just a sexual term.

"
3. Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rape
"
AintCare wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

To everyone thats offended by the casual use of the word rape, please watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gnkjHhEx10&list=PL94932CE558C6DF87
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 25, 2013, 3:49:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info