What happened to Bex's new avatar?

Every GGG staff should be allowed a custom avatar. And the one Bex had was beautiful.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Sorry for the confusion guys. It has been removed due to complaints.

People complained about it? Wow, must be some really stuck up pathetic turds to complain about an avatar, especially a GGG employee avatar. Should just use it again, there is no real reason not to, anyone stupid enough to complain about such things are too stupid to be relevant.
Why do the devs pander to people who complain about anything? IGNORE THEM.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Sorry for the confusion guys. It has been removed due to complaints.

Complaints? Complaints about what?
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I am not a Wilson :)

Wait a minute... who did I get my picture taken with then?

Spoiler

*i'm the guy in the green hat.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
You guys talk as if it was a player that made the complaint; no? What if it was another staff member?

Check out her surname in the credits. GGG staff complaining about a Wilson? I don't think so ;)

I'm not sure what you mean by this but I think you may be confusing me with Samantha. I am not a Wilson :)

Yo, get that avatar back because i liked it. Finally a GGG poster to look forward to.
"
Drumheller wrote:
I really liked it.

So did I. It highlighted just how unique PoE is as a game. The jealousy that caused someone to complain about it is one of the darkest sides of human nature.

Eternal rhoa
glittering like a rainbow
Shot down from the sky

Jealousy skins it
Tans it for a pair of boots
Rainbow strides for sale.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Signed, this is just silly. High donator complaint maybe?
Qarl nerfed it. The man is out of control. He's spread the pieces around the passive tree and Bex can't have her avatar back until she collects all the keystones.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
LOL that's sad someone actually complained. Like WTF. Some people on these forums, I swear...

Anyway, Staff avatars should be unique and I saw nothing wrong with him/her having a fancy icon.
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info