What happened to Bex's new avatar?

Wow.
Whoever complained about a staff member getting a unique avatar was... being pretty pathetic, to be honest.
That's just wrong. You can't take Bex's avatar away. It was absolutely beautiful. I say poppycock to complainers.

Employees should have fancy avatars.
"
Whoever complained about a staff member getting a unique avatar was... being pretty pathetic, to be honest.

Some people are just cancerous little tumors for good games, what can I say?
I've seen them... and they've seen me.
"

^ concur
You guys talk as if it was a player that made the complaint; no? What if it was another staff member?
There is grief in wisdom, there is sorrow in truth
Yet, the heart of the wise is in the house of mourning
And by sad countenance the heart is made stonger in time
So, I embrace this burden and weep for the fools that chase the wind
What was the complaint? That Bex had a unique avatar? really? I find that impossible to believe.
"
You guys talk as if it was a player that made the complaint; no? What if it was another staff member?

Equally, if not more, pathetic.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
skinnay wrote:
Consider this my formal complaint about his avatar being changed.

Agreed. Whoever complained about someone who works hard getting a nice avatar from the company they work for ought to be ashamed of themselves. Pathetic.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Thaelyn wrote:
"

Equally, if not more, pathetic.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info