What happened to Bex's new avatar?

I really liked it.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Oct 25, 2013, 7:44:13 AM
same
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
I spilled the beans and made a mess out of Bex's new avatar. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

It was too awesome and broke the internet
Sorry for the confusion guys. It has been removed due to complaints.
Well that sucks. It was beautiful.

EDIT- now I feel guilty for making a thread about it. I just thought it was Awesome and beautiful and liked the way it was set up.

If GGG can't offer incentives, perks and things to employees for a Job Well Done and then take them back when they are given out - I just lost a ton of respect. Ton. Millions. -9000.

I already knew that minds got changed at the drop of a complaint and people got ditched easily because of it but this is just...childish.

Why take it away?

Give her back the avatar you downloaded.

I think GGG staff should have special avatars anyway and that was a beautiful choice to make them stand out.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Oct 24, 2013, 10:58:21 PM
Can someone post a screenshot or something? I never saw it :(
Yeah that thing was awesome....gives em back!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
peachii wrote:
Well that sucks. It was beautiful.

EDIT- now I feel guilty for making a thread about it. I just thought it was Awesome and beautiful and liked the way it was set up.

If GGG can't offer incentives, perks and things to employees for a Job Well Done and then take them back when they are given out - I just lost a ton of respect. Ton. Millions. -9000.

I already knew that minds got changed at the drop of a complaint and people got ditched easily because of it but this is just...childish.

Why take it away?

Give her back the avatar you downloaded.

I think GGG staff should have special avatars anyway and that was a beautiful choice to make them stand out.

I feel the same as well with this.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Complaints? That's silly.

And Bex isn't silly.

Bex is awesome. Hence, awesome avatar.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info