Another Albino Rhoa Thread

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Mike_Hawk wrote:
I have done Mud Flats repeatedly for the past 3 days and have not seen a single Albino Rhoa.

I am fucking pissed.

Bro, it sounds like you're sooooo close, don't stop now. What if you just spent the last 3 days trying, and it was going to spawn just the very next run? Think of what a waste of all that effort it would be. Just keep going for a bit longer, I'm sure you'll find it in the end.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Call upon Chris

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Time to sell these at 5 exalts a pop
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Aug 15, 2013, 1:33:12 AM

i have 2 it has taken me 3 months to find them!

selling at 4 exalts for one of them... ill need to keep the other.. maybe sell for a mirror?
Feathers are worth 3 chaos each, no more and no less due to rate from the feather recipe at the vendor.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Feathers are worth 3 chaos each, no more and no less due to rate from the feather recipe at the vendor.

can you give me any kind of proof that you even have any idea of what you are talking about here? it's quite hard to believe that you know of a specific use for rhoa feathers without any kind of proof, since you claim to know something noone else has ever thought of.
"
tehnix wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

can you give me any kind of proof that you even have any idea of what you are talking about here? it's quite hard to believe that you know of a specific use for rhoa feathers without any kind of proof, since you claim to know something noone else has ever thought of.

What on earth makes you think no one else has thought of it? Maybe I'm just the only one kind enough not to keep it all for myself, and to try and give others useful clues without ruining the experience for them.

What kind of evidence do you seek, and what do I get out of providing it?
LMFAO!!!!!!! NICE DOG COSTUME!!! BAHAHAHA!!!

"

HELL NO!! 4 exalts bitch!
Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 15, 2013, 4:17:36 PM
id be selling them for more than 4 exalts if i was you

Last edited by deathslashfiretorrent on Aug 15, 2013, 4:22:07 PM
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
Someone out there has tried applying these to a kiwi, right?

-VG-

Yes

Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/Ye3Klba.jpg

And a test on other microtransactions

Spoiler

Spoiler
I only have a single feather so far, not a stack - I will try again when/if I get a stack of 10.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info