Another Albino Rhoa Thread

Okay, I tried the Necromancer trick in Fetid Pool for quite some time but he didn't ressurect any Albinos :(

Also did a couple hundred runs in Mud Flats but focusing on leveling and currency, being aware if there's any Albino Rhoas around...nothing.

Didn't expect it pop up though as I know they're a rare spawn.

Are there any other ways of aquiring feathers besides trading them?

I also have Fairgrave's Tricorne and Facebracers but don't know what to do with them. Neither have I seen Lost :(

Any more clues someone can give to get me on the right track? Don't want it completely spoiled, just a tip as I feel I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Feel free to PM, I'll promise not to pass it on :>

Cheers!

P.S. This is fun :D
IGN: Rakkarnoth
"
Gargravarr wrote:
Okay, I tried the Necromancer trick in Fetid Pool for quite some time but he didn't ressurect any Albinos :(

Also did a couple hundred runs in Mud Flats but focusing on leveling and currency, being aware if there's any Albino Rhoas around...nothing.

Didn't expect it pop up though as I know they're a rare spawn.

Are there any other ways of aquiring feathers besides trading them?

I also have Fairgrave's Tricorne and Facebracers but don't know what to do with them. Neither have I seen Lost :(

Any more clues someone can give to get me on the right track? Don't want it completely spoiled, just a tip as I feel I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Feel free to PM, I'll promise not to pass it on :>

Cheers!

P.S. This is fun :D

It took me 3 days of farming for about 12-15 hours each day to get 2 feathers in the Mud Flats, so just keep grinding or buy.

I would not bother trying to find out anything about use until Beta Stops and they bring out the full game, from the Fishing rod slip up by GGG on the last big patch, I would say they may have something to do with lures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info