Another Albino Rhoa Thread

MonstaMunch trolls these people to the edge of their sanity constantly. Good stuff.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
u vendor your chest and 100 rhoa feathers and then u get a winged version of the chest , i thought everybody knew that :/

oh and ofc fishing.....
When will people realize that these things are not real. Been playing for a year and i have never seen an Albino Rhoa, or any damned feathers. Even today did quite a few low lvl Ozeback Bloom farming, and no sign of them. Either this is the most succesfull troll in a game ever or the damn things are rarer than a Mirror of Kalandra (whowever you spell that >.>)

I wish people would stop with the trolling.
"
lupasvasile wrote:
When will people realize that these things are not real. Been playing for a year and i have never seen an Albino Rhoa, or any damned feathers. Even today did quite a few low lvl Ozeback Bloom farming, and no sign of them. Either this is the most succesfull troll in a game ever or the damn things are rarer than a Mirror of Kalandra (whowever you spell that >.>)

I wish people would stop with the trolling.

They are real, thats why I started the thread, because I spent 2 days farming for one, and did not see one, then bang found one, now 100+ runs later have still not seen another.

The thing that is a Troll is what the feather's are used for, but they do exist, and the Albino Rhoa does exist, and apparently heads for the Fetid Pools exit when discovered.

Last edited by Hellrazer001 on Aug 13, 2013, 10:17:49 PM
No Albino Rhoa, but a good start to the day 20 seconds and 30 seconds into the 1st and 2nd run LOL

http://youtu.be/r-_Y8j6dtd0

http://youtu.be/Jl83EQN9aWs
I have found my one and only Albino Rhoa on Merciless. For what it's worth....
"
lupasvasile wrote:
When will people realize that these things are not real

Waitwut? I think we're a bit past that now. Albino rhoas and their feathers are real, as was the information I provided.

Like I said, obtained from waiting downstream a bit from where an albino rhoa died of chaos poisoning in pools and streams. If you want to catch one alive, you'll need to go to mudflats.
I wonder if any one has found more than 1 ? or if the game sees you have one and that's it. " not counting trading "
"
Hellrazer001 wrote:
I wonder if any one has found more than 1 ? or if the game sees you have one and that's it. " not counting trading "

I've found dozens, but I use them at a pretty quick rate, so I usually only have a few at any given time.

got a 2nd, this time from fetid pools.. i kept the necro alive, rezing the bone rhoas and one time it raised as a albino, so awesome!
Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 14, 2013, 5:21:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info