Another Albino Rhoa Thread

"
CaoMengde wrote:
i kept the necro alive, rezing the bone rhoas and one time it raised as a albino, so awesome!

This sounds like a great method of albino rhoa farming. People should definitely spend some more time trying it out. Just stand there, kill the rhoa, wait for the necro to raise it, and repeat. It might take a while, but sounds like it's pretty much guaranteed to work eventually.
That sound good CaoMengde, I will try it.

On another note, I just got another one as well and captured it on video :)))
Until my stupid zombie killed it LOL

http://youtu.be/jFrdLu8sCj4

I would highly suggest removing that video before they come for you.
Who Come for me ?

Last edited by Hellrazer001 on Aug 14, 2013, 6:24:55 AM
"
Ariana wrote:
I would highly suggest removing that video before they come for you.

True story. Shape shifting illuminati lizard men ain't no joke, and they take their albino rhoa feathers very seriously.
I found mine with my first char in closed beta. Never knew it was so rare, and have never seen another one.

Well I had a productive day 6 Uniques and an Albino Rhoa

I think that will do me for Rhoa Hunting for a while and go back to leveling

Short Videos for all today's drops are here " if your interested "

http://www.youtube.com/user/bgbg001/videos

Someone out there has tried applying these to a kiwi, right?

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
I have done Mud Flats repeatedly for the past 3 days and have not seen a single Albino Rhoa.

I am fucking pissed.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Mike_Hawk wrote:
I have done Mud Flats repeatedly for the past 3 days and have not seen a single Albino Rhoa.

I am fucking pissed.

Bro, it sounds like you're sooooo close, don't stop now. What if you just spent the last 3 days trying, and it was going to spawn just the very next run? Think of what a waste of all that effort it would be. Just keep going for a bit longer, I'm sure you'll find it in the end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info