Now that the diamond supporters have made a nice 1 handed axe....

"
Zahndethus wrote:
"
magree wrote:
Can someone create a good physical dagger, claw or sword? My melee shadow and ranger feel left out since axes will not work with whirling blades. :(

Sorry, I am making a special caster staff

But but you can't do this with a special caster staff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
I wish someone would take pity on the Life characters and make something that would enable Life Vaal Pact characters to be played. Now that would be a build enabler.

Maybe some armor piece (belt??) that:

- Removes all life and mana regeneration, but gives you life and mana recovery (ES style); and
- Gives 1% life leech and 1% mana leech off all types of damage (similar to support gem)

?
Toupy - Lv93 Facebreaker Cyclone Duelist
Last edited by Myrthr on Jul 5, 2013, 9:53:02 PM
"
magree wrote:

But but you can't do this with a special caster staff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0

mine will do neat stuff, too!
just you wait
I've been thinking about the "build defining" aspects of Uniques.

I don't know if it is, or if it's been suggested before, but could a Unique be made such that it REQUIRES a specific passive node to be active on a character in order to be used? Or possibly that it unlocks some portion of the item that is not otherwise available? Possibly something could require more than one such node, making for a fairly specific build to make full use of it.

For example, a 1 handed melee weapon, maybe a club, that requires Resolute Technique to use at all. However if you also have Phalanx (a shield keystone) that is gives additional benefit relating to a shield.

Or a dagger that requires Lord of the Dead to use, but if you also have Minion Instability it buffs the dmg done, either by raising the % or raising the Minion's health directly.

Kinda wondering if that sort of thing can happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info