Now that the diamond supporters have made a nice 1 handed axe....

Can someone create a good physical dagger, claw or sword? My melee shadow and ranger feel left out since axes will not work with whirling blades. :(

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
Last edited by magree on Jul 5, 2013, 1:41:48 PM
"
magree wrote:
Can someone create a good physical dagger, claw or sword? My melee shadow and ranger feel left out since axes won't work with whirling blades. :(

+1 for dagger :3
I'm kinda working on a dagger, doing a payment plan for the thing so it won't really start for another 5 weeks or so, but once it's paid for a very unique phys dagger (hopefully!) will be coming!
"
Merowyn wrote:
I'm kinda working on a dagger, doing a payment plan for the thing so it won't really start for another 5 weeks or so, but once it's paid for a very unique phys dagger (hopefully!) will be coming!

My new hero!
Platinum kris with 100% multiplier plawks :)

If I win lottery I'll make 1-2 damage sword 4 attacks per second and 10 mana on hit :3
Last edited by Jyssi on Jul 5, 2013, 1:24:42 PM
I would love to go on a payment plan but the most I am willing to afford would be the exalted pack. I want the 2 t-shirts.

Looking forward to seeing your dagger.

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
Last edited by magree on Jul 5, 2013, 1:30:56 PM
Well if it turns out the way I'm hoping it will, it'll be a dual wield dagger, with some very unique effects. Only problem is because these effects are so unique it might not happen the way I'm hoping it to. Whatever though, just thinking about this entire thing is fun. ^_^
Yes please make best in slot uniques for every character.

Who'd have thought that people donating thousands of dollars would be such a detriment to the game in the long run?
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
"
Barry wrote:

Who'd have thought that people donating thousands of dollars would be such a detriment to the game in the long run?

...? There are very very few BiS uniques, except for very specific builds. Shavs is only useful for Low Life CI, koams' good for the people who can get away with only running a 4L, or that run 2h. I personally can't run koams' on my main because I need at least a 5L unless I end up running bringer, which then I can't use armor either which would be a big detriment to me because I need the stats from the armor. Lioneye is argueably the closest to straight out BiS because any bow character can use it and do well, besides maybe a couple builds.

All the uniques for the most part are BiS for very specific builds. They're build enablers like GGG has said they wanted them to be.
there are many many uniques already created just not released yet, patience is a virtue.
"
Merowyn wrote:
"
Barry wrote:

...? There are very very few BiS uniques, except for very specific builds. Shavs is only useful for Low Life CI, koams' good for the people who can get away with only running a 4L, or that run 2h. I personally can't run koams' on my main because I need at least a 5L unless I end up running bringer, which then I can't use armor either which would be a big detriment to me because I need the stats from the armor. Lioneye is argueably the closest to straight out BiS because any bow character can use it and do well, besides maybe a couple builds.

All the uniques for the most part are BiS for very specific builds. They're build enablers like GGG has said they wanted them to be.

You seem to be a bit confused as to what "build enabler" means.

To say that Kaom's and Shavronne's are "build enablers" when they are best-in-slot items for a plethora of builds is completely ridiculous. You can argue that Shavronne's is a "build enabler" because it wasn't really feasible to run ES-low life before that, but even then the argument is thin. The argument simply doesn't exist for Kaom's. And the new belt is even more egregious.
ign: aan_allein_daishan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info