[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

just on question:is dagger's attack speed important in your build?
I find two nice physics daggers and want to take them,but their attack speed are both 1.2.So Im wondering whether they worth my EXs.
IGN:UndeadFaceless
After a small break from this character, I started playing again 3 weeks ago (currently level 85) and I managed to solo all 66-77 Maps (except Shipyard, can't get this damn map to drop and I can't even find someone selling)

It is easier than I thought. It is not faceroll mode, some kiting is required but other than that it is kinda easy, even on 75+ maps. Bosses are all easy, it only takes like 3-4 seconds to kill them. Only Vaal from Maze map (lvl 74) can oneshot me but it is very easy to avoid. Even Piety from lvl 77 Shrine map was too easy, in both her forms.

My biggest concern with this build was Phys Reflect. I would one shot my self every single time and it was really demotivating. Once I got a 6L chest I added Multistrike and I haven't died to Reflect since then. Multistrike helps a ton.

If you have good gear you can solo all maps, even with hard mods. You will die some times in the process, because the game wants you to die, but that is to be expected.

Here are some of my stats for those interested:

lvl 85
ES 4620
Dual strike 40k tooltip dps, 80k with curse (with alpha'a howl)
~40% Phys reduction
77 res

And my gear

My daggers are garbage because I am waiting for the leagues to merge so I can have more options. I will buy high phys daggers with 9+ crit and attack speed. I think I can achieve ~120k dps with amazing daggers and no Abyssus.

Xavyer, what do you think of Auxium belt if I manage to get strength elsewere? I was also thinking of replacing Alpha's with a 500+ ES helm, that should increase my ES pool to ~6500+. Also, what are your plans for this build after lvl 84? Just get more crit+ accuracy nodes?

IGN: SoulCrasher_
Last edited by starmanwarz on Sep 24, 2013, 6:21:38 AM
New player here, lvl 47. Just starting to look at what's available on anarchy shops, and I have yet to see lvl 48-50 armor with anywhere close to 300 ES. Is it even possible to find one with 300 ES?

Edit: Nvm, picked up a decent armor with 288 ES at 0% quality
IGN: CryfaceTT on Standard
Last edited by boiledham on Sep 25, 2013, 11:06:40 AM
Another new player here, trying this build as a first character despite indications that this is a bad idea.

I'm currently 45 and starting to look towards the shoppping I'll be doing at 50. I've yet to see any 300ES chests show up with <=51 levelreq, even 4Ls. Also, should I be looking for specific colors or just quantity of links and then try to roll my own colors?

Finally, where/how should I take this build to farm? I'm currently sitting on like 8-9 chaos worth of misc currency which is obviously nowhere near enough to kit myself out at 50.

Edit: Forgot to mention, playing on Anarchy.
Last edited by demonguard on Sep 26, 2013, 1:26:55 PM
Also a fair warning to all u fellows who have bought a 6link chest. I have used over 2000 chromes and i havent even once seen red red red green, or red red red red green. Just some thought for ur mind. Have ready at least 3000 chromes and prepare to suffer to get the colours.

EDIT gave up and used dual strike+splash+multistrike+power charge on crit+increased crit dmg and used Accuracy as my final gem in the 6link. That shit got ridiculuosly ouyt of hand with over 3000 chromes and no 3 red 1 green , let alone 4 red 1 green.

The accuracy gives me 8% accuracy puting me at a whoopping 92% at level 80 which i find quite good. I think its a gud alternative to melee phys dmg.
ign @Firion_Black
Last edited by Newb4evar on Oct 4, 2013, 5:55:59 AM
i suggest going for hybrid chests only. 1k es is nice but ... real defense like AR too.
if you dont have a shav and want go CI i would only use AR/Es chests. nobody need 8k es to survive.
Im a bit worried about the new skill tree, it seems to get to VAAL PACT we are gonna have to go all the way through ranger and around to get to scion skilltree. i think if they dont fix the "not being able to go through the middle" section of the skill tree this build wont be viable and like 80% of the ci builds will become inviable. Thoughts on this op?
ign @Firion_Black
"
Heroofexile wrote:
i suggest going for hybrid chests only. 1k es is nice but ... real defense like AR too.
if you dont have a shav and want go CI i would only use AR/Es chests. nobody need 8k es to survive.

I dont know if uve read this build properly or u understand how its played. If u havean 800 es ches u get around 3.2k-3.7k ES depending on ur spec and items.

The build is focused on killing stuff before they kill y so he only has 4k armor base without granites and enduro charges and 3.5kish es thats enough to survive a room full of ranged crazed mobs for 1.5sec till u get ur first attack out or survive one big hit from a Boss.

As for the hybrid chests, might be a gud ideaa to get ar/es for the colours, its ridiculosly hard to get 3 red 1 green on a pure ES let alone 4red 1 green.

I suggest nonthing under 650 the absolute minimum es on a hybrid. Even then ur a bit short.

I have 3.6k es atm at level 77 and ive had times when i got hit by a 3.2k hit. Just my 2 cents DONT skimp on the chest.
ign @Firion_Black
How do you solve SkillResource,Mind Drinker2% Can satisfy the use?Please Advise ty!
mind drinker is more than enough to sustain the skill, as long as u hit things u ll regen more than enough even on no regen maps. only problem u could have is not having high enough dmg to leech propelry or missing hits by not having accuracy. if u meet those 2 issues u should be fine np.
ign @Firion_Black

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info