[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

What do you think of going evasion with ES and ondar's guile instead of going down to IR and unwavering? I am using eye of chayula in standard league so I was wondering if that would be an option that would work? I am just curious if you have tried this build without IR and what you think about it.
What gear should i use in the early lvls to 40? ES, Armour or evasion?
Hi. Nice guide.
Followed it all the way through level 50 and went for the re-spec to CI.
Had to comment that I could hardly survive. I died so many times that I could not take it anymore and re-spec backed to health for the immediate regeneration of HP from pots. After which I could survive till merciless Act 2. Just to point out that maybe the move is not that good at level 50? Cause i saw other guides (with all due respect) and most of em say to re-spec at 60 or at least merciless act 2 fell shrine farming.

So just a pointer for anyone following the guide !
Hello OP,when 1.0 is released,we can no longer pass through the middle part of the skill tree,will this build still be available then?Thank you.
IGN:NUCKY_RANGER
"
zxwc wrote:
Hello OP,when 1.0 is released,we can no longer pass through the middle part of the skill tree,will this build still be available then?Thank you.

You'll only know for sure once the finalised skilltree has been revealed.

Going by the leaked skilltree on reddit, you can still get Vaal Pact in the same number of points as the Level 82 build displayed in the OP. It would mean going along the east outside highway, past Iron Reflexes, Unwavering Stance and using 8 points to get Vaal Pact. Note this is subject to change.

Here is a mockup of the path using the current skill tree, with the One Handed Attack Speed node representing where Vaal Pact is assumed to be.

This also opens up some nice nodes such as 3x Frenzy Charges, Crystal Skin and the following Avoid Ailment nodes, Ambidexterity as well as 2x5% Reduced Mana Reserved nodes.

Last edited by Hojirozame on Oct 19, 2013, 8:34:42 PM
how hard was it to find a lvl 50 5L 300+ ES chest with the colors you needed?

even on http://poe.xyz.is/ I'm having a lot of trouble finding one
"
Hojirozame wrote:
"
zxwc wrote:

You'll only know for sure once the finalised skilltree has been revealed.

Going by the leaked skilltree on reddit, you can still get Vaal Pact in the same number of points as the Level 82 build displayed in the OP. It would mean going along the east outside highway, past Iron Reflexes, Unwavering Stance and using 8 points to get Vaal Pact. Note this is subject to change.

Here is a mockup of the path using the current skill tree, with the One Handed Attack Speed node representing where Vaal Pact is assumed to be.

This also opens up some nice nodes such as 3x Frenzy Charges, Crystal Skin and the following Avoid Ailment nodes, Ambidexterity as well as 2x5% Reduced Mana Reserved nodes.

I understand now.Thank you very much.
IGN:NUCKY_RANGER
def trying this next season
Where's the OP, he haven't posted in ages :(

Will we get a 1.0 update?
IGN: SoulCrasher_
IGN DGastone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info