[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Hello dear !

I'm comeback !! so , I have question.

first ,

This is my current gear . next and next and next........... How to go endgame , What should I do ?

second .

play game so tired. hurt monster(kole, vaal, piety, golem etc..) see = I run away another way . So tired !

but , reflect monster is no problem. good . my lv = 79. where I go ? so hard to choose lv up area.. haha

sorry my terrible english use . your char style dps are very cool and strong . but.. most ppl have low
ES.. easy to die ! XD I need your opinion. help me ~ !
IGN : DrugMF , DrugM etc......
"
putput251 wrote:
Hello dear !

I'm comeback !! so , I have question.

first ,

This is my current gear . next and next and next........... How to go endgame , What should I do ?

second .

play game so tired. hurt monster(kole, vaal, piety, golem etc..) see = I run away another way . So tired !

but , reflect monster is no problem. good . my lv = 79. where I go ? so hard to choose lv up area.. haha

sorry my terrible english use . your char style dps are very cool and strong . but.. most ppl have low
ES.. easy to die ! XD I need your opinion. help me ~ !

I think your ES is a little low,maybe switc to dagger/shield can help.
IGN:NUCKY_RANGER
putput251
Rule of thumb for my build:
You being oneshot? Get more ES
You not being oneshot, just die? Get more dps.

In your case:
Get daagers with 9 crit base
Get rings with accuracy
20 quality on Melee spash and dual strike will help greatly.
Adder's Touch passive will greatly boost your dps. Especially when you get daggers with high base crit
Quality on critical weacness and critical damage gems will also boost damage.
Max quality on blood rage is +2% leech, that will certanly help staying alive.
Be sure to curse constantly, use enduring cry, use totem against bosses you can't facetank.
Last edited by Xavyer on Aug 30, 2013, 4:31:55 AM
This baby rocks so hard now:

"
Siza1337 wrote:
This baby rocks so hard now:

Wish we can have that on Anarchy
I'm leaving on vacation till September 20 and won't be able to answer any questions. Help each other while i'm gone.
"
Xavyer wrote:
I'm leaving on vacation till September 20 and won't be able to answer any questions. Help each other while i'm gone.

Enjoy your vacation!!
finding this useful, so free bump while yur on vaca!!!
I like fast, pointy daggers AND CHAOS DAMAGE... not necessarily in that order.
What is the preferred 5 link gem setup when switching over to CI?
Hey guys, i currently have a level 62 in anarchy, i have been goin this build. im kinda stuck at a standstill in A1-2 on Merciless. I have 2 weak daggers that do 130-137 dps each and my es chest has like 400 es but its not even 4Linked and my boots are the item that is 4Linked and theyre terrible. My 4Link consists of Dual strike + Melee Splash + PCoC + Multistrike(which i sold my bank last night to acquire.) This is my dilemna. I currently have 27 exalts i think in standard league though which sucks cause i dont wanna wait till the 7th of Oct to get ahold of for my shadow. I was wondering if sum1 cudd help me with sum hand me down daggers or sumthing or possibly if u have a 5Link or 6Link u cudd trust me to give me it and I will give u currency in the normal league, I am by no means a shady person, I will not scam anyone. And if the daggers are extremely good I wudd be interested in buying them too if u feel theyre too good to donate. I am willing to skype with someone to do this transaction, as well I am looking for a friend to play with seeing as all my other internet friends are M.I.A At the moment or in Final Fantasy 14. My skype name is Omw2Pluto. I live in california so im on west coast time and im on around 6pm-12midnight on weekdays, And i tend to almost play all day on weekends if im not partying. Hit me up plz, ill make sure ur not dissappointed, remember im also looking for a friend to play with in Anarchy cause im nearing maps. My IGN is PlutoTheFuture

- Pluto :D
Last edited by AstronautStatus on Sep 10, 2013, 11:49:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info