[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

P.S. Does any1 know how to get the desync issue to stop. I find it so bothersome with this build and i have never played a build that has this much desync.

-Pluto :D
Im retarded, last post, My IGN is PlutoTheFuture

Thanks

Want to giveaway these for fellas following this so fun build.

edit : gone already, have fun with the build, i myself do. lvl 78 storming through maps
Last edited by revkay on Sep 12, 2013, 11:10:19 AM
it is a fun build,but i got a question,what is the passive skill Blast Radius used for?only for the debuffs?
is this also a viable HC build?
"
brixz wrote:
it is a fun build,but i got a question,what is the passive skill Blast Radius used for?only for the debuffs?

IIRC you pick up the AoE increasing nodes for the splash damage from Melee Splash. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember that's what its for.
BeautifulCritures - 62 Crit Dagger
"
P.S. Does any1 know how to get the desync issue to stop. I find it so bothersome with this build and i have never played a build that has this much desync.

You cant stop desyncs completely, but if you will play when server isnt loaded too much, it helps a MUCH! Also, using pure AoE skill like Cleave or Reave helps.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Sep 15, 2013, 1:44:18 PM
Hey guys,

I'm unloading some of my dagger crit gear and have some nice phys dmg, acc, mana, res, and mf rings that are great for these types of builds.

Check it out if interested

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/523758

Thanks!
Last edited by wrxingit on Sep 17, 2013, 2:09:49 AM
Great build!
Questions about end game(71+ maps),with target in mind to die as less as possible.

1)Dream fragments vs alpha's howl
2)Do you use warlord's mark to gain endurance charges?(it needs a lot of str)
3)Shall i buy a shield to switch in some situations?(i feel i am not tanky enough sometimes)
4)Are you picky with maps?(except blood magic^^)
5)Accuracy i should aim for(total)

Ty in advance,if someone answers:)
IGN DGastone
When you respec do you have to buy anything? or is the respec points from quests enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info